NT who is the ULTIMATE IDIOT or WHO Do YOU WANNA WORK

SO I was reading on a site from Ballastatus.com and they had some peope on there as the MOST BONEHEADED people of all time, therewas OLIVER NORTH (for snitchin) and people like Michael Jackson (for obvious reasons) So I want to KNOW who NT considers and complete IDIOT or JUST NAME aPERSON you cant stand!! DEAD or ALIVE, name the person you wanna just get in the Octagon and OWN and it doesnt have to be a famous celebrity, can be yourneighbor but TELL US WHY.. well see who's name comes up the most

1. EMINEM = never liked the dude
2. KANYE WEST - I know dudes most just died, but I still wouldnt mind squaring him up for a beat down
3.DOG the BOUNTy HUNTER - OBVIOUS REASONS that racist
smile.gif

Man, I want to beat closed-minded people who can't accept me and my girl as an interracial couple. They see us looking fly, and sometimes black dudes willask demeaning questions about her. I be catching heat from the black girls too. They say I'm a traitor and stuff like that. That kind of stuff reallyPISSES ME OFF. Stop the madness, and check the sig (for the haters)...
smh.gif

King Lincey

^^ damm man,, that really sucks, its like them people are just MAD cause they aint you and aint got what you got bro.. But look at it this way,, YOUNEED THEM HATERS to make you TWO FAMOUS
smile.gif

For a specific person idk but for people in general:
i work for a certain cheap cell phone company and it gets me mad everytime a customer comes to pay a bill and they get mad cuz there's a late fee, and thenthey start cursing me out like its my fault THEY paid their bill late and believe me there's like 20 of these people a day... i just
smh.gif
and try to be as nice as possible

I aint a fighter, but I'd like to take one of my ex friends on in a game of Scattergories. Loser apologizes...yeah, I've got a lot of angry words toget out..

Originally Posted by Vidasman

King Lincey

^^ damm man,, that really sucks, its like them people are just MAD cause they aint you and aint got what you got bro.. But look at it this way,, YOU NEED THEM HATERS to make you TWO FAMOUS
smile.gif
I feel what you sayin, bro. I'm pretty sure you got you some too. Thanks for the post. You can tell I needed to vent...
laugh.gif

My history professor cuz he is the worst teacher, Kanye cuz he is so full of himself, the ex-wife (seeing how she is a girl you can tie one hand behind myback), a few NTers including Dirty and GMSBoy1

- Leonardo DiCrappio
- John Stockton (flopping dirty flopper)
- Nick Canon
- the Hanson sisters
- Bruce 'Lee' Bowen (flopping dirty flopper)
- Steve Nash (flopping dirty flopper)
- Raja tinkerBell (flopping dirty flopper)
- Manu Ginobili (Mr. Flopping Dirty Flopper)
- Nancy Grace (even though you're not supposed to hit women, so this one might be a tough matchup for me
laugh.gif
)
- Glenn Beck
- every SOLDIER who willingly and unapologetically overstepped his boundaries and took advantage of his position (which is damn near all of them)
- every COP who willingly and unapologetically overstepped his boundaries and took advantage of his position (which is damn near all of them)

'Bout all I can think of.

my old 1st sergeant, and this lame+%+% cop at my high school..........this mark wrote me a ticket for drawing WEST SIDE on my own binder. he said it was gangrelated.

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Man, I want to beat closed-minded people who can't accept me and my girl as an interracial couple. They see us looking fly, and sometimes black dudes will ask demeaning questions about her. I be catching heat from the black girls too. They say I'm a traitor and stuff like that. That kind of stuff really PISSES ME OFF. Stop the madness, and check the sig (for the haters)...
smh.gif

unfortunately, this is something that will never change in society. SMH @ close-mindedness

myself
laugh.gif

I pretty much give people the edge over me, that produces the anger, from jealousy, from myself

anyone that makes money from bragging about what they have.... welcomes music stars
devil.gif

Vitctims to ourselves for the most part
smh.gif

?

Steve Jobs all ways pull some crap out his $10 dungaress and everyone is amazed and first thing they do is buy into it.
Donald Trump
indifferent.gif
just saying name makes me
sick.gif
just found out he makes he has a line of men dress clothes
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
double stone
Lil Wayne-i can't have a serious conversation about hip-hop when he comes up as the best rapper alive
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
triple stone carved out from the famous stone hedge.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

- every SOLDIER who willingly and unapologetically overstepped his boundaries and took advantage of his position (which is damn near all of them)

chill they gotta do what they're told.

But I'll second GBUSH and NOREILY

Back
Top Bottom