NT who is your best friend?

Used to be really good friends with a college buddy, then he transferred back home and it's not the same.

My best buddy is still my friend that I met in 6th grade, dude has been all over the US (MN > WI > CA) and we still stay in touch.

I honestly don't know....I definitely got some "good friends" though

Buy my !!+++ Jayson been ridin' wit' me for the last 10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4 best friends, 2 boys 2 girls, all of them became best friends within the past 4 years, my old best friend whom i grew up with since i was 4 kinda does hisown thing now, its a little sad, but w.e

My best friend WAS this girl but I ended up going out with her which was a bad idea. Either way I haven't spoken to her since May and it sucks because herbirthday was 2 days ago and I couldn't even wish her a happy birthday
tired.gif

Originally Posted by d5

My best friend WAS this girl but I ended up going out with her which was a bad idea. Either way I haven't spoken to her since May and it sucks because her birthday was 2 days ago and I couldn't even wish her a happy birthday
tired.gif
what happen bro? would you like to share the backstory with NT?

Bestest Best Friend: we're very alike (mind-set, humour, sarcasm) but very different (I like lots of sports, she only really likes one)

My right hand man chris
pimp.gif

Dude is in the army though, bout to get deployed to the middle east
to be a combat medic any day now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Honestly, with how my life has been recently I don't have that one person I can actually a "best friend." I did but me and her are not together any more. I do have friends who I can tell a lot to and can get both positive & negative feedback from but there's nothing like sitting down with someone and telling them how you feel about anything bothering you and feeling like jesus just wiped you down.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Likewise. It's funny how people change after they leave a relationship
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by d5

My best friend WAS this girl but I ended up going out with her which was a bad idea. Either way I haven't spoken to her since May and it sucks because her birthday was 2 days ago and I couldn't even wish her a happy birthday
tired.gif
what happen bro? would you like to share the backstory with NT?
Long story short...We were friends for 3 years and went out for 6 months till she went away to study abroad. I went to go visit her all the wayin London after school ended and found out that she was hooking up with some dude which really didn't bother me all that much but the whole time I wasthere she was so cold to me like we were even friends anymore and it was her idea for me to go out there. Last memory i have of her is her passed out on thebed pissed drunk while I was on my way to the airport by myself...it sucked

Originally Posted by Protoman11

^And also share pics of the girl in your avy?
smile.gif

250ii5y.jpg
Its just Hyori
grin.gif

Besides my mom.

My best friend is a guy. I can tell him just about anything and vice versa. I've known him for 5+ years. I will answer u guys question: No we haven'tsmashed! lol He's just a true genuine guy friend. They're are only a few left.

cant say i have one
tired.gif
its just me and my gun for now (Im deployed, and i keep it with me 24/7)

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

"I got blood brothers %!#@$ I ain't got no pals"

I just have a few friends that I can tell anything ... Almost like bothers
cool on food for thought but for you he's a starver
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom