NT: Who was cooler...Zack Morris or Will Smith?

All summer I watched Saved By The Bell before work and it made me remember how Zach was that DUDE. Even when he wasn't bumping uglies with Kelly, he wasalways still charming another girl. Right now I'm home for break and am watching Fresh Prince, and although Will's swag was on a hundred thousandtrillion he didn't always have his way like Zack and he got played from time to time (girls and he caught some beatdowns). I'm interested to see whowas regarded as the TV-Teenage king of the 90's, Will or Zack. Discuss.

FOR THE RECORD: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air >>>>> Saved By The Bell

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm gonna have to go with FreshProduct.[/color]
smokin.gif

Will Smith caught a hot one though while Zach only received black eyes and detentions.

Ahhh...this is a tough one. I loved SBTB it was my favorite, but Will was the man. I'll have to give the nod to Zack though, Will seemed to go over the topat times.

Will Smith can take an L with the best of them and his swag was still untempered. Plus the different girls Will "talked to" on the show were
pimp.gif

Will wins...but Zack Morris was still a stand up guy. Better show? Fresh Prince for sure.

Very tough... but I'll go with Will. He kept fresh kicks, could hoop, and had some nice chicks.

Zack never could hold a firm grip on Kelly, and he beasted over her pretty much the whole series. Should've went for Lisa anyway.

They were pretty much equally cool in their shows.
Popular
Got girls
Raps
Except Fresh Prince was more about family and Saved by the bell was more about friends.

Ummm... You cannot be cool when you are lost in the sauce over the same chick for numerous years.

Zack had many cool moments, but his abilities are questionable because, at the end of the day, he cried for Kelly Kapowski. AND he didn't smash any of hischicks until college. Will, on the other hand, feined marriage to get the draws of poor unsuspecting Tootie.

Parker Lewis Never Lost, and Zack had the Zack attack, but Fresh Prince reigns supreme. We can just go down a brief list:

Zack:
Kelly
Jesse (one episode)
Lisa (one episode)
Tori
Stacey Karosi

Will:
Nia Long
Kim Fields
Tyra Banks
Robin Givens (even though thinking of Lisa ruined it)
Jasmine Guy

I'd think this was a no brainer, but it does get difficult when you take into account that Zack could stop time. If he'd used that power more wisely,he would have been tops on my list for sure. But, dah well...

Man them fools didnt have +$!* on Fonzi ...

But I bet none of ya (Most) dont know wth Im talking about ..

BTW stupid Question a South Philly Kid that used to Rock J's all the time? Common

AC Slater styled on Zack numerous times. Slater > Zack.

Slater was actually getting mad broads on the reg, they just didn't show it on the show.

Back
Top Bottom