NT, Why do some girls not shave their arms? Add your opinion

This has been troubling me for sometime, I've been noticing there is a good size population of shortys with hair %%% arms#%%$ is a turn off for me (wouldn't stop me from smashing) so why do girls do this?

30t6p3b.gif
That care free life
laugh.gif
 .. it looks awful though 

shaving their ARM hair?

man, let em be. If they really care maybe bleach it or something but seriously, you wonder why girls have such unrealistic body image.

youre whining about their arm hair now?

i dont need my girl looking like some hairless cat

Reminds me of this chick at work... she's blonde and she has long flowing hair on her arm... you won't even notice from a distance but up close it would sway with the ceiling fan... I was mesmerized
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

This has been troubling me for sometime, I've been noticing there is a good size population of shortys with hair %%% arms#%%$ is a turn off for me (wouldn't stop me from smashing) so why do girls do this?
You answered your own question.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Reminds me of this chick at work... she's blonde and she has long flowing hair on her arm... you won't even notice from a distance but up close it would sway with the ceiling fan... I was mesmerized
laugh.gif
Know EXACTLY what you mean.

Like a field of wheat on a nice spring day.

Like the arms themselves or arm pits? I don't know a single girl who doesn't shave her arm pits but why should girls have to shave their arms? That's just nonsense.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WheatFieldtbn050701.jpg

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

laugh.gif

Perfect
laugh.gif

She's good looking and since the arm hair is like bleach blond it's only noticeable if you look hard... dark haired females got it rough
laugh.gif

Yeah I know a couple indian chicks with that wolf syndrome. im like...you shave your legs dont you!?

roll.gif

I'll be dambed if I'm going to shave my arms.
The hair on my head is naturally super light brown so my body hair ended up blonde somehow, but even if it were brown I'd be letting it rock.
Why? Because I have more important things to worry about than arm hair stubble.

I do think it's different for housewives and such who don't actually do anything. If you're going to let your man do all the important %%%% while you sit there and look pretty, you have no excuse for hairy arms.

Back
Top Bottom