NT, why is it when a gang related shooting happens, families blame the police, etc? Serious topic

sickickz23 wrote:
to counter that:

why was it when he was alive, and when he joined the gang, the majority of his family and friends never spoke to him about why he joined the gang? Why not tell him to get out. Cuz he's a "grown man?" SMH....

(purely speculaton, but i'm betting that other than his mom, most of his family didn't worry about his life being taken away when he joined that gang)

why would you assume that?

just to play devils advocate...

wasn't that one boy who was killed near the school in Chicago beat up cuz he woulnd't join a gang? he was bullied by them cuz he refused to join or something like that...i don't know if thats the kid you referenced in your original post...

how do you know that wasn't the case here?

i think both of you are being petty...you for not speaking to her over something she said on FB and her for having the whole office involved...unless she called your friends wife out by name i personally don't think it was that big of a deal for you to not speak to her & not offer your condolences on her wall or whatever...

sickickz23 wrote:
to counter that:

why was it when he was alive, and when he joined the gang, the majority of his family and friends never spoke to him about why he joined the gang? Why not tell him to get out. Cuz he's a "grown man?" SMH....

(purely speculaton, but i'm betting that other than his mom, most of his family didn't worry about his life being taken away when he joined that gang)

why would you assume that?

just to play devils advocate...

wasn't that one boy who was killed near the school in Chicago beat up cuz he woulnd't join a gang? he was bullied by them cuz he refused to join or something like that...i don't know if thats the kid you referenced in your original post...

how do you know that wasn't the case here?

i think both of you are being petty...you for not speaking to her over something she said on FB and her for having the whole office involved...unless she called your friends wife out by name i personally don't think it was that big of a deal for you to not speak to her & not offer your condolences on her wall or whatever...

Last week here in so cal, some dude kidnapped his daughter and went on a high speed chase. He finally stops, gets out he car with a gun in his hand. They say he began to make the attempt to point the gun at the army of officers with their guns drawn. Needless to say, they shot and killed him. The guy ended up letting out 4 rounds in the whole ordeal, but then the family comes out and says they shouldn't of shot him and they pulled the trigger too soon. Really?

Last week here in so cal, some dude kidnapped his daughter and went on a high speed chase. He finally stops, gets out he car with a gun in his hand. They say he began to make the attempt to point the gun at the army of officers with their guns drawn. Needless to say, they shot and killed him. The guy ended up letting out 4 rounds in the whole ordeal, but then the family comes out and says they shouldn't of shot him and they pulled the trigger too soon. Really?

Nah, I used that Fenger High incident as a reference. Two different incidents.

If you knew somebody that was murdered, wouldn't u do anything in your power to help find the criminals? or just do the code of the streets, and not snitch?

Nah, I used that Fenger High incident as a reference. Two different incidents.

If you knew somebody that was murdered, wouldn't u do anything in your power to help find the criminals? or just do the code of the streets, and not snitch?

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

she doesnt want to accept the fact that her nephew was dumb for getting involved with gangs. people will blame anything other than themselves or their loved ones in times like this.

this.
exactly what i was gonna post

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

she doesnt want to accept the fact that her nephew was dumb for getting involved with gangs. people will blame anything other than themselves or their loved ones in times like this.

this.
exactly what i was gonna post

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I remember seeing this on the news, can clearly tell dude pointed the gun at them. He deserved to get shot.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I remember seeing this on the news, can clearly tell dude pointed the gun at them. He deserved to get shot.

you see the thread from last week where some dude in the bx used his car as a battering ram and tried to ram through other cars and police cars after leading them on a high speed chase, aside from that he tried using his car as a weapon for something similar in 1999 as well.

his family was complaining about how the police murdered their no good waste to society in cold blood disregarding the fact that he endangered the lives of both officers and other motorists with his actions.

you see the thread from last week where some dude in the bx used his car as a battering ram and tried to ram through other cars and police cars after leading them on a high speed chase, aside from that he tried using his car as a weapon for something similar in 1999 as well.

his family was complaining about how the police murdered their no good waste to society in cold blood disregarding the fact that he endangered the lives of both officers and other motorists with his actions.

This kinda *@! bothers me, cuz jus like ppl said it's the American way to blame someone other than yourselves, like saying the cpd killed her nephew is obsured, cops don't kill society society kills society ESP in this case.

This kinda *@! bothers me, cuz jus like ppl said it's the American way to blame someone other than yourselves, like saying the cpd killed her nephew is obsured, cops don't kill society society kills society ESP in this case.

Because the police is run by the Illuminati, and no matter how much crime people commit it is never their fault. EVER. Even when someone gets caught red handed committing a murder, the government or the police did it.

In many neighborhoods, the drug dealers, killers, rapists, etc are the good guys and the police/snitches are the bad guys.

Because the police is run by the Illuminati, and no matter how much crime people commit it is never their fault. EVER. Even when someone gets caught red handed committing a murder, the government or the police did it.

In many neighborhoods, the drug dealers, killers, rapists, etc are the good guys and the police/snitches are the bad guys.

OP, so what exactly did you do for her to know you weren't happy with her FB Comment? You said you ignored her, was it a blatant ignore and did she know why? Just wondering how she knew you weren't happy unless you directly spoke on it to her.

I think you should sit down and clear your name when it dies down.

OP, so what exactly did you do for her to know you weren't happy with her FB Comment? You said you ignored her, was it a blatant ignore and did she know why? Just wondering how she knew you weren't happy unless you directly spoke on it to her.

I think you should sit down and clear your name when it dies down.

didnt read, but my initial thought is

prolly because the police presence is so weak, they can't even enforce the laws on groups of teenagers who end up shooting each other.

*shrugs* not even saying its a valid criticism....just real.

you see police every 5 mins in the hood, UNTIL guns start popping....then they be MIA

the news routinely beat police to crime scenes in columbus....and they be BORED in columbus

3 cruisers per traffic stop is a common sight....

didnt read, but my initial thought is

prolly because the police presence is so weak, they can't even enforce the laws on groups of teenagers who end up shooting each other.

*shrugs* not even saying its a valid criticism....just real.

you see police every 5 mins in the hood, UNTIL guns start popping....then they be MIA

the news routinely beat police to crime scenes in columbus....and they be BORED in columbus

3 cruisers per traffic stop is a common sight....

From an officer's perspective the individual is just ignorant. Some people feel that the police is there to protect individuals which is wrong, we protect the community. We can not be everywhere at once. CPD is a fine police department and they have alot to deal with with gangs. In dc the gangs want no part of us.

From an officer's perspective the individual is just ignorant. Some people feel that the police is there to protect individuals which is wrong, we protect the community. We can not be everywhere at once. CPD is a fine police department and they have alot to deal with with gangs. In dc the gangs want no part of us.

Back
Top Bottom