NT, why is it when a gang related shooting happens, families blame the police, etc? Serious topic

it's just an anger displacement. they're blaming the cops because they feel the cops should be everywhere.

it's just an anger displacement. they're blaming the cops because they feel the cops should be everywhere.

Police and the ghetto will never mix the people feel oppressed and the stuff the cops do also adds to the stress .

Police and the ghetto will never mix the people feel oppressed and the stuff the cops do also adds to the stress .

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by drock2010

I see it this way people who always say "F the police" or just bad stuff about cops. Who do you call when your house gets broken into? or somone hurts or even kills someone close to you?

I understand there are A LOT of a-hole cops and crooked ones but dont generalize

Ok and? What the hell is a cop going to do AFTER THE FACT? You have already been robbed, the family member is already dead. What are police going to do? Investigate? Sure, time and a half and overtime would be nice in their pockets.

What do you want them to do? Lemme guess, they're supposed to magically know this is going on and prevent it right? I'm sure it's also their fault when this happens too, right?
^What he said.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by rashi

I see it this way people who always say "F the police" or just bad stuff about cops. Who do you call when your house gets broken into? or somone hurts or even kills someone close to you?

I understand there are A LOT of a-hole cops and crooked ones but dont generalize

Ok and? What the hell is a cop going to do AFTER THE FACT? You have already been robbed, the family member is already dead. What are police going to do? Investigate? Sure, time and a half and overtime would be nice in their pockets.

What do you want them to do? Lemme guess, they're supposed to magically know this is going on and prevent it right? I'm sure it's also their fault when this happens too, right?
^What he said.

For the guy that keeps bashing police no matter what you say you still need us..... I understand that when a crime is committed 9/10 we are not there but you can bet your bottom dollar that we will most def try to apprehend the crook that did it. Believe it or not but just police presence alone is enough to deter criminals. For those bashing the police come and do a ride along with me I will show you the new age cop era and how we do things.

For the guy that keeps bashing police no matter what you say you still need us..... I understand that when a crime is committed 9/10 we are not there but you can bet your bottom dollar that we will most def try to apprehend the crook that did it. Believe it or not but just police presence alone is enough to deter criminals. For those bashing the police come and do a ride along with me I will show you the new age cop era and how we do things.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

LarryDavid- We cant be everywhere at once. Usually what happens is once a shooting occurs we usually ask withnesses (community) if they saw anything blah blah and 9/10 times they say NO. So help us help you and give us something instead of being quite. That makes me mad more than anything when the COMMUNITY DOES NOT COOPERATE!!!

Agree 100%...this is frustrating on so many levels.

LarryDavid- We cant be everywhere at once. Usually what happens is once a shooting occurs we usually ask withnesses (community) if they saw anything blah blah and 9/10 times they say NO. So help us help you and give us something instead of being quite. That makes me mad more than anything when the COMMUNITY DOES NOT COOPERATE!!!

Originally Posted by Anathema

Originally Posted by Anathema

laugh.gif
 say thing i say

all these people saying f the cops, f pigs, f the police. but then their boy gets killed and are all pissed at the cops for not doing enough or dropping everything on their plate to go find the killer. you know damn well it was the rival game, dont play stupid
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 say thing i say

all these people saying f the cops, f pigs, f the police. but then their boy gets killed and are all pissed at the cops for not doing enough or dropping everything on their plate to go find the killer. you know damn well it was the rival game, dont play stupid
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom