NT would you smash? vol. she smashed a homie [pics pg. 2]

There are so many girls out there, why do you want to have sex with someone who had sex with your friend. I doubt having sex with her would be any different from any other girl.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

There are so many girls out there, why do you want to have sex with someone who had sex with your friend. I doubt having sex with her would be any different from any other girl.

So then wouldn't there be no point in smashing another chick besides her then?
Your statement makes no sense

coco.. you stay setting yourself up for ridicule 
laugh.gif

Really dont understand what it matters.

Originally Posted by awwsome

No I meant why don't you just find a girl your friend hasn't had sex with. Idk maybe because I'm a girl but I wouldn't want to have sex with two guys that were friends.

No I meant why don't you just find a girl your friend hasn't had sex with. Idk maybe because I'm a girl but I wouldn't want to have sex with two guys that were friends.

Maybe his other friend does not really care.

I feel you.  Im a guy and wouldnt touch a girl any of my dudes had been with.  It seems gross and incestuous to me.  Like you said, theres PLENTY of girls my dudes havent gotten to that I'd mess with

i have a theory, if you got to asked NT, if a chick should get smashed , YNS in the first place

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I feel you.  Im a guy and wouldnt touch a girl any of my dudes had been with.  It seems gross and incestuous to me.  Like you said, theres PLENTY of girls my dudes havent gotten to that I'd mess with
Lol at the female up there pointing out how stupid this statement was and yet this chump still agrees. You soft boy, if you smashing anything at all, it has probably had a male part in and around his mouth, so what you basically saying is either YNS or you prefer a strangers males parts to have been where you are about to go. Am I understanding you correctly? 

Originally Posted by Wade187

Lol at the female up there pointing out how stupid this statement was and yet this chump still agrees. You soft boy, if you smashing anything at all, it has probably had a male part in and around his mouth, so what you basically saying is either YNS or you prefer a strangers males parts to have been where you are about to go. Am I understanding you correctly? 

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Wade187 wrote:

wow no youre not.
its pretty clear.  If you wanna bang the same chicks your boys ran through, have at it.  Im not beat to run through a *!#$ my dudes already hit.  Im not into runnin trains on broads either.  I dont live in a small town that only has 3 girls in it.  My game is solid enough that I dont need to hit my boys left overs.  I dont mess with girls that have been with dudes out my crew....Im not that desperate.  Truth of the matter is, I generally dont even like the same kinda girls my dudes do anyway...girls I rock with aint the types to smash numerous guys out the same crew.  Girls I've been with are somewhat selective anyway.  

I understand the majority of girls I've been with arent virgins, but I dont need/want personal knowledge of the dudes they have been with.  Im not into sharin stories about a chick we all been with either.  Like I said. there are plenty of females in the world...theres enough to go around for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom