NTATL Nike talk ATL

i got fat and lazy off the apps

nike must be desperate to move gold toes if they like FCFS and or FTL stores are getting tired of people not picking up pairs

they should switch the waitlist in the apps and allow people to cop if people fail to pick up the day of then next day FCFS them

Go to a store near you around 6 am and you will cop gold toes. As for Wish a lot of dudes just post up days before release for no reason. Makes no sense lol

Makes no sense to have to get up out the bed to be at the store at 6am to cop some shoes. That’s what the app is for. Why invest all the time and money in it, and not use it for releases like these.

Makes no sense to have to get up out the bed to be at the store at 6am to cop some shoes. That’s what the app is for. Why invest all the time and money in it, and not use it for releases like these.

I agree lol not sure why they would app reserve gatorade 6s and do FCFS for a more hyped shoe

Made a couple of calls.

Champs northpoint sticking with FCFS for BC3. Champs Perimeter sticking with FCFS for both the BC3 and GT1.

Watch them do app reserve for bred toes, when they’re supppsed to be more widely available than gold toes

Watch them do app reserve for bred toes, when they’re supppsed to be more widely available than gold toes

and they will sit prob (no desire for them honestly)

black toes over bred toes

i already have the damn shadows idk if i want another pair honestly i wore them a hand full of times i will prob just offer up my slots on all 3 of the apps others like i do when i dont want something

Don’t think Bred toes will sit, I think they will sell out the day of for men’s sizes and GS sizes may sit.

However if we define “sitting” as being on the shelf after a few hours of release then yes that is possible

Don’t think Bred toes will sit, I think they will sell out the day of for men’s sizes and GS sizes may sit.

However if we define “sitting” as being on the shelf after a few hours of release then yes that is possible

i define it as when people start to just not want something cause its not desired or hyped and or when they go on nike.com with free 2 day shipping after like 4 hours

thats when they sitting and nike cannot move them with snkrs

they have better analytics on things than some local store

i feel the bred toe is a bad idea especially with the black toe being the superior design the only thing that can save it is if they have the same butter smooth leather as the sail Jordan 1 and SBB's

that sail Jordan 1 leather is crazy slept on quality wise

heck if that leather is confirmed i may turn around and cop off greed alone no shame

This **** is ridiculous. I’m gonna have to skip on these one so and me and my wife been waiting for months.

yea im glad im off thursday-saturdays

that ish sucks too idk why i have to wake up early to get a shoe. i mean the app program is made for hype weekends

yessssss my day just got better with that news

i'm conflicted tho i got the black OVO's as well so there is that i don't need that much black and gold in my life

Back
Top Bottom