NTATL Nike talk ATL

For those who haven't done the instore check in yet for the AJ1 gold, deadline is today by 6pm

Those bangs cannot be going for that much online has to be over hype.

I did put in for them tho. Sz 14 bless me

Gold toes may be easier since a lot of people didn’t have time to react too. Plus being on Valentine’s Day hurt some.

This **** is ridiculous. I’m gonna have to skip on these one so and me and my wife been waiting for months.

I’m glad u and ur girl (wife) get a chance to stunt now that they switched to app too.

Hopefully u got ur 10 min

Edit wife* lmao

I’m glad u and ur girl (wife) get a chance to stunt now that they switched to app too.

Hopefully u got ur 10 min

Edit wife* lmao
Yea man I was stressing. I have 10M on both but my FTL money reset a few months back. Over $1000 on FA so fingers crossed.

Pardon my ignorance...

Im an O.G. Collector that has little to no experience with apps aside from SNKRS.

I have Champs and FL apps that I did launch locators for but now Im hearing about checking im and don’t know wth that entails. Does it mean I need to be going to every mall I selected to check in by 6p today? Please advise.

That’s a lot of effort for a potential L.

Pardon my ignorance...

Im an O.G. Collector that has little to no experience with apps aside from SNKRS.

I have Champs and FL apps that I did launch locators for but now Im hearing about checking im and don’t know wth that entails. Does it mean I need to be going to every mall I selected to check in by 6p today? Please advise.

No, just go to one of the stores that you selected to check in. In order to check in, go to My Countdowns, then Earn Head Starts. Then tap Check in at Store. If your phone doesn't detect the beacon, then ask one of the employees for a check in code.

Pardon my ignorance...

No you only have to check in at one mall. If you are referring to the 3's there were codes in the OG thread.
1. The trick is to use the zip code they post, find the store and select it.
2. Go to the check in point and put in the code.
3. Go back and select your original stores and you get to keep the head start.
(DO NOT FORGET TO GO BACK AND PICK YOUR STORE)

Pardon my ignorance...

Here's a FootLocker code
Zip: 95035
Code: 3664

Sheesh gold toes were limited caught a wait list (FTL) and. No go (champs)

Good ole Footaction blessed me tho sz 14 here we come.

Back
Top Bottom