NTATL Nike talk ATL

When I picked up my gold toes from champs northpoint and fta cumberland, the lists were really short.
- Champs had 14 pairs
- FTA didnt even have 2 pages of names

MOG FL said they’re sold out of the GT when I swoop back around. I did get 3 pairs of BC lock down at my local mall from all 3 shoe stores and got 3 pairs of GT.

I hit 5/6 on Black cements but I passed on 4 of them to let others cop. Shouldn’t be a problem landing these

When I picked up my gold toes from champs northpoint and fta cumberland, the lists were really short.
- Champs had 14 pairs
- FTA didnt even have 2 pages of names

When I was at FA Cumberland, no one was in line for them. Same with FTL Greenbriar.

I hope my girl put sz 13 she looking at me lost like I think I did. Smh how I gotta tell you what size I put in for. Not very reserved then now is it. Lmao. Oh well imma say sz 13 and be like. Oh well.

did you hit for a size 14? my brother needs that size :rofl:

I didn’t win my girl did she said she picked either 13 or 14 I’m like they require you to know this. She said idk honestly it was a big size u have 13 and 14 shoes all over this house.

if you sellin lmk

Heck imma say 13 and they going to look at me like no dice and kick me out.

It’s weird that you gotta know the size the entry id ain’t enough. I remember when I won there before I just pulled up and gave them my name.

I’m hoping to hit off SNKRS tomorrow for BC3’s but if I can walk in a store and grab a pair that would be ideal. Didn’t feel like jumping through hoops this go round for them.

Heck imma say 13 and they going to look at me like no dice and kick me out.

It’s weird that you gotta know the size the entry id ain’t enough. I remember when I won there before I just pulled up and gave them my name.

I’m pretty sure they don’t deny you. Just be fake and say “uhhhh daaaamn I cant remember if I wear a 13 or a 14 in Dame lillards.” Then guess a size and if it’s wrong just be like “oh then it must be Size __” lol

21FECDF6-5A18-436C-B028-676D4BFF69D8.jpeg
Hit on SNKRS!! Got another reserve pair at FTL too! Going to see Black Panther later! GOOD *** SATURDAY!!

If you have a $20 off vip coupon on the app, you can use it for the bc3 when picking up. My pair came out to 190.

Update wish didn’t even ask my size it was a 13 tho. Ole girl was more interested in my Human Races more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom