NTATL Nike talk ATL

Same just left lol

Love the new system they need to keep it if u want the shoes enter at the store.

I’m glad they didn’t do an online Nike store draw. Herbs be entering from like Alabama and ish. Should be for the locals.

I completely agree. Makes is a lot easier for us locals not having to compete with the whole southeast.

I hope that happens with the off whites. Unfortunately, I wont be in town during March. Gonna be backpacking Europe for the month. :smokin

I want a pair of breds just to make money to get some black toes finally.

yall may wanna hurry with two ipads the herbs will try to bring they whole families later and at that point two ipads will mean an crazy wait time

remember the yeezy ipad days

Haha. Y’all entered on the top or bottom floor? I’ll ride out in a couple of hours to enter. Maybe this raffle is low key?

Yea, I like the new in-store raffle process. Pretty smooth and fair. It was about 6-7 people in line when I went right around 11:30.

Wonder what their pick up hours will be on Friday at Wish. Might have to “go to the dentist.”

Are there any good graffiti spots in town?
I would imagine any place with a bridge

Was doing photo scouting this week

Back in the ATL for a week for work. Got a bred toe locked up at Cumberland. Good luck to every one copping tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom