NTATL Nike talk ATL

Straight on feet these are too clean in person.

Attachments

• FAB85ADB-B0DE-4BD7-805A-0588E707B527.jpeg
    FAB85ADB-B0DE-4BD7-805A-0588E707B527.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 16
You can use a vip coupon on these. Picked mine up from ftl for 155. These are really nice quality. Glad I got a pair.

Heard someone got shot at Wish smh. Able to secure Bred toe from FTL in Riverdale. They are nice

Damn. Thats terrible.
Im glad that these footapps came in bc Ive been done with fcfs and all the fiasco that comes with it.

I just saw this video on twitter. So unnecessary for violence over a pair of sneakers.

People always judge people that pay resell. Like “aww man you paid too much” or “your the reason prices are so high”. That fight is exactly why people pay resell ijs smh just doesn’t make any since. I got too much to lose behind some shoes.

Heard someone got shot at Wish smh. Able to secure Bred toe from FTL in Riverdale. They are nice

SMH. When someone got shot there a few years ago they claimed there would be no more lining up for shoes. I guess they really didn't care.

I never understood why some limited shoes at Wish are raffles and others are FCFS.

I didn’t try felt I wouldn’t wear them over black toes to be honest I love ones. I’m just trying to get out of the habit of copping and not wearing a shoe for years at a time. Or have an alternative that I feel Is better

Shadows and other shoes are becoming limited. The fact u can ship on goat right now and make a clean 60-100 bucks with middle man.

Or easy 100 bucks with no middle man expect the crazy line ups and violence

Nike Lenox was a zoo. Now every Jordan is going to be come resell worthy. Welcome back to 2014-2016

I was at Wish when it went down. Everyone started taking off running when we heard the gun shot but believe it or not this was a calm release. No one was fighting or arguing unlike some limited shoes. The gun shot was random so that’s why me and people were assuming that the dude accidentally shot himself

Shadows and other shoes are becoming limited. The fact u can ship on goat right now and make a clean 60-100 bucks with middle man.

Or easy 100 bucks with no middle man expect the crazy line ups and violence

Nike Lenox was a zoo. Now every Jordan is going to be come resell worthy. Welcome back to 2014-2016

:smh:

Still don’t see the hype on bred toes other than being another income tax Jordan.

If you have black toes and or bred 1’s you basically have bred toes. Let these drop in August and no one would have cared.

Back
Top Bottom