NTATL Nike talk ATL

Idk, that comment didn’t seem like a fireable offense to me. But keep the raffles coming as long as they’re fair.

Atatf freaked out and people were just mad that she took a shot. Honestly she shouldn’t have posted that knowing people are watching her so it’s her own fault. I don’t think she should’ve been fired either but she’s very rude to customers and wish had to do it to save their rep. I bet Lauren amos didn’t want to fire her but she had to for the sake of wish

Anybody rode by wish or ss to see if the hypebeast in line already?

Wish did raffles so there shouldn't be a line there. My girl won Tinker 3's at Wish.

I saw a post on SS's Instagram page saying no camping at the Atlanta location or the release would be cancelled. I have a feeling people will just hang around the area all night.

Wish did raffles so there shouldn't be a line there. My girl won Tinker 3's at Wish.

I saw a post on SS's Instagram page saying no camping at the Atlanta location or the release would be cancelled. I have a feeling people will just hang around the area all night.

The wish raffle libk is still open. Does that mean the raffle is still going?

What time does SS usually open for releases?

The wish raffle libk is still open. Does that mean the raffle is still going?

What time does SS usually open for releases?

I doubt it's still actually open since emails have gone out but can't hurt to try.

I think SS still opens at noon but line starts at 6am.

SS is done. management already took a pic of campers and are selling them pairs tomorrow.
they are coming back at 6am to line up in the order the manager recorded

58E2DBE1-5DFE-4149-8372-A4EBFDB60B35.png
I’m just now checking my mail and I see this. I got the 1’s on NDC reserve and now this!! Can’t wait to see these babies in hand!!

SS is done. management already took a pic of campers and are selling them pairs tomorrow.
they are coming back at 6am to line up in the order the manager recorded
How tf are ppl supposed to win with that.

So for those that followed instructions and didn't camp we just SOL

Just pulled up to what use to be a little known for secret spot to find 10 kids in line for Game Royal 1s.

Claim they been here since 8p. WTF

That’s ridiculous lol. I hope you get your pair but if you don’t mind where are people camping for those at?

Game royals was smooth was only trying snkrs for em. In and out on the app. Tinkers was an L.

Also, oh girl right and people sensitive. It wasn’t racist or overtly pointing out anything. Like honestly what the heck do you do for a living if you have that time.

Mind you I’m off Thursday-Saturday’s so i could be falsely judged all the time.

All sneakers employees should be careful. There are a lot of salty customers and people waiting to ruin ur life cause they feel entitled to some damn synthetic materials Of which they were going to flip

My wife’s won my size in the 1/97 at Wish. I told her pickup is Monday and she still entered even tho she has to work. Now I’m mad, lol.

Wish she never entered

Back
Top Bottom