NTATL Nike talk ATL

When i called southlake they said wednesday for raffle to start. Heard fnl getting them but wont answer phone

Last edited:
Which JJs are doing a raffle?

I called around and half said they aren’t getting them the other half wouldn’t answer the phone.

SN: I HATE JJ

Last edited:
I been calling FNL since Monday no one answer. I walked into Southlake just now said oh we did raffles yesterday for Satins. Smh workers are clowns

:angry::angry::smh:
I been calling FNL since Monday no one answer. I walked into Southlake just now said oh we did raffles yesterday for Satins. Smh workers are clowns

*****!

I went in there Monday while on FT with my partna that works there and he asked the manager via my phone were they getting them and he said no.

How did they get confirmation and hold a raffle not even 24hrs later?!?!?

Hit my partna and he claim he don’t know what they doing there...

Tired of wasting my time going in store to be lied to at point blank. :angry:

Man I want a pair of those satins for my personal. Any of y'all camping or lining up at nikeatl? If so, whats a good time to be out there?

Man I want a pair of those satins for my personal. Any of y'all camping or lining up at nikeatl? If so, whats a good time to be out there?

Pull up at 5 use the parking deck near the att store and prepare for madness. They let you line up at 6 tho

I thought FTA was supposed to be getting the green clays. Blue moons are on the app.

74F8E77E-8A76-4F34-A6D3-6612B5123FBC.jpeg

Local FTA just got their shipment. Had to pick up. The suede material is nice!!

Back
Top Bottom