NTATL Nike talk ATL

How did the releases go today? I took Ls on the app reservations for the Homage 1s. I wasn't really going after them that hard. I was able to grab a pair of the Top 3 Rebels from SNKRS.

I don’t think that’s it, these Jordan’s were more limited than usual. I saw plenty of stock numbers from different stores and they didn’t receive much.

I assume that was the case too. U right.

In terms of resell those who move em in the next couple of days while collectors and FOMO folks are abundant will profit.

After that the on the fense crowd will move on the 11

The 11s is going to be a **** show. They are a GR and will be available every where (with less amount of usual jordan 11s per store) but it’s a hyped shoe. As long as you got foot apps, online sites, and maybe a few raffles those who try should be ok

Anyone going to that TDE thing at wish today

I want some of the pieces but I’m not fitting to battle it out with resellers trying to flip a hoodie.

in GA during the soon to be summer.

Last edited:
Is Cumberland pretty easy to hit at? I finally got platinum status at footaction. 10m headstart locked in.

Is Cumberland pretty easy to hit at? I finally got platinum status at footaction. 10m headstart locked in.

For most shoes it is but for the Cactus Jack 4's it'll be difficult. Not sure how many pairs they'll be getting but since they are the only foot store in ATL it'll be bananas.

A Ma Maniere is doing FCFS so I assume Social Status will be doing the same.

Last edited:
If you don’t have at least a few hundred spent you will probably not hit.

Supposedly people are saying that these stores are getting decent stock

Back
Top Bottom