NTATL Nike talk ATL

Just looked on the shoe game ig

Like 100 ghost chairs that’s crazy B well I guess since no one picks up pairs via raffle just throw ur chair out there and u win.

I’m sure APD will be out there again once people start fighting over chairs.

I was in little 5 points around 4pm and it was already at least 75 people in line...didn't know any of the pairs releasing tomorrow were wanted so much

Cash only at Champs Lenox... the atm outside wouldn’t read my card so I gotta come back. I can’t stand that store man.

Cash only at Champs Lenox... the atm outside wouldn’t read my card so I gotta come back. I can’t stand that store man.
Just got back home. Over an hour in the line and they weren't verifying anything at one point. I had to use the atm in the food court. I don't believe them about their system being down.

Just got back home. Over an hour in the line and they weren't verifying anything at one point. I had to use the atm in the food court. I don't believe them about their system being down.
I don't believe that **** either honestly. That atm wouldn't read my card, so I left and went to Perimeter to grabbed a pair at FTL. Hit the Wells Fargo around the corner and went back to Lenox.

When I was first there, there was only a few people in line. When I came back I had to sit in line for an hour too. You were prolly there with me around 1:45. That whole fiasco threw my plans off and I didn't get to go to Mall of GA for another pair.

Wish was a damn nightmare!

Went by to scope the scene during my lunch break on Friday and it was a good 80+ ppl there. Had to set up chairs and jet back to work to finish my shift then spent over 12 hrs camping.

Left for 30 mins around 2:30a and came back and the line was anarchy. Then everyone just started crowding the door around 6:30a. By the time 12 showed up it was a zoo and they did nothing but talk, play like it was gonna get cancelled, and take money for resellers to let Js skip the line. The line was “restarted” at least 3 more times and by the time they open the door ppl who pulled up at 7a was cutting and copping.

Took a L on the White Levis despite rumors of 200 pairs of both colors and me and my shawty was in the first 30 to enter.

I refused to leave empty handed... All in all, it was too much for too little for that to be relived. I am officially done camping for life.

Last edited:
Sorry for the lengthy post... I had to get it off my chest...

Here are the consolation cops:
29513A7A-A0DA-4FE1-9256-8992FECA967B.jpeg

A119C648-DF6F-4F9C-A6DD-2D8B748FAE82.jpeg

Last edited:
Wish was a damn nightmare!

Went by to scope the scene during my lunch break on Friday and it was a good 80+ ppl there. Had to set up chairs and jet back to work to finish my shift then spent over 12 hrs camping.

Left for 30 mins around 2:30a and came back and the line was anarchy. Then everyone just started crowding the door around 6:30a. By the time 12 showed up it was a zoo and they did nothing but talk, play like it was gonna get cancelled, and take money for resellers to let Js skip the line. The line was “restarted” at least 3 more times and by the time they open the door ppl who pulled up at 7a was cutting and copping.

Took a L on the White Levis despite rumors of 200 pairs of both colors and me and my shawty was in the first 30 to enter.

I refused to leave empty handed... All in all, it was too much for too little for that to be relived. I am officially done camping for life.

That's crazy. I won't do announced FCFS at any store especially Wish or Social Status. Were there police out there to help at all?

That's crazy. I won't do announced FCFS at any store especially Wish or Social Status. Were there police out there to help at all?

Yeah they were there to protect and serve the known major resellers get to the front of the line and their extra bodies. The literally shrugged when they saw ppl just walk up to thr front of the line...

Not to mention I saw one officer get paid off first hand... F-APD

Wish in a lose lose situation. It’s funny how other store like kith and undefeated can hold a raffle and actually idk move there shoes.

Yet wish holds an online raffle and all the shoes sit due to fake entries

Or

A line which caters to resellers

Since they ok with mass line ups just use the gallery set up 3 iPads and let people enter

Resellers can bring they whole crew, regular folks can at least try, no one camps cause I’m sure APD and city will get tired of that soon.

There has to be a better way........

Wish in a lose lose situation. It’s funny how other store like kith and undefeated can hold a raffle and actually idk move there shoes.

Yet wish holds an online raffle and all the shoes sit due to fake entries

Or

A line which caters to resellers

Since they ok with mass line ups just use the gallery set up 3 iPads and let people enter

Resellers can bring they whole crew, regular folks can at least try, no one camps cause I’m sure APD and city will get tired of that soon.

There has to be a better way........
They used the Gallery and it still took hours bro.

They camping situation has now been contained to the alley and the back parking lot where I witnessed beer pong and a bbq prior till the 3am madness.

They claim they aren’t gonna do FCFS anymore so just expect more raffles with leftovers that they drop midweek after hitting their reseller ppl and friends to tip them off.

Lose - Lose

They are going to continue doing FCFS and mix it up with raffles sometimes. No fcfs release of any hype shoe in the world is ever going to go smoothly.

Wish is aware of that and they sold all the shoes and no one got hurt.

They are going to continue doing FCFS and mix it up with raffles sometimes. No fcfs release of any hype shoe in the world is ever going to go smoothly.

Wish is aware of that and they sold all the shoes and no one got hurt.
Bro they coulda managed that line way better than that false attempt to get order.

People were trampling over each other and my partner lady got a gash in her leg from ppl runnig over each other tryna cut to the front once they finally opened he door.

I have been to many hype releases and its definitely more effective ways to handle them.

Just look at all the vlogs on youtube in other cities that are orderly for further proof.

No and I’m sure if you want a pair it should be easy. Show up to Wish like an hour or two before they open

I drove by Wish earlier and saw a few people in line for the just dons then when I got home I saw them post the vans lol

At 6:30am A Ma Maniere had about 50 heads in line for the Parra AM1...in the rain. I've never seen that store sell more than 20 pair of any release! Last week they handed out 30 tickets for both colorways of the Nike React (15 for the Sail colorway & 15 for the black pair) whenever its more than 20 people in line over there I just leave lol

Back
Top Bottom