NTATL Nike talk ATL

At 6:30am A Ma Maniere had about 50 heads in line for the Parra AM1...in the rain. I've never seen that store sell more than 20 pair of any release! Last week they handed out 30 tickets for both colorways of the Nike React (15 for the Sail colorway & 15 for the black pair) whenever its more than 20 people in line over there I just leave lol

I always wondered how many pairs they actually get. Correction, how many pairs they sell to the public. I know it’s back for seaaon there and Social Status. I don’t mess with either one of those stores for limited releases.

At 6:30am A Ma Maniere had about 50 heads in line for the Parra AM1...in the rain. I've never seen that store sell more than 20 pair of any release! Last week they handed out 30 tickets for both colorways of the Nike React (15 for the Sail colorway & 15 for the black pair) whenever its more than 20 people in line over there I just leave lol

People wanted those............. line was there for resellers only

Maniere had 11 pairs and social status had 8 pairs. As far as how many they get sent to them they probably got like 20 pairs each

That's messed up! Why let people wait outside over night if you know you only have a handful of pairs available? Just raffle those pairs off and be done with it

It’s up to corporate for what happens. They probably should’ve raffled them but the owner of social status loves releases like this

It’s up to corporate for what happens. They probably should’ve raffled them but the owner of social status loves releases like this

One thing I've learned about that store is if you're not within the first 10 people in line you might as well go home lol I won the OFF-WHITE UNC 1s from them so I'm not completely done with them yet lol

One thing I've learned about that store is if you're not within the first 10 people in line you might as well go home lol I won the OFF-WHITE UNC 1s from them so I'm not completely done with them yet lol

Woah.... first person I heard won from social.

That happens lmao

Funny how they follow corporate’s command on how to release yet backdoor more than half of their inventory.

A Ma Maniere and Social Status are doing raffles for the OFF-WHITE Prestos...hopefully I have the same luck this time around.

another pointless raffle tourney in Atlanta i stop wasting gas and time

They need to change up physically going to the store knowing dang well like 95% of the people there are just there for a raffle and bounce. traffic so bad in Atlanta i don't understand why they don't switch to an online local raffle and throw all zips that have addresses idk 75-100 miles square radius from the store

there are so many other boutiques that switch to all online. we still wasting our time riding around being foot traffic for stores that possibly backdoor there product.

EVEN FTL went to a non paper form

i just entered for kith and some other NYC raffles if i win nothing but a quick flight to the city for friends kicks and fun....

i have better odds than the BS they pull around Atlanta at least people win at kith and DSM.

the problem with atlanta is we only have 2 boutiques with nikelab accounts and social status/a ma maniere are small boutiques unlike kith, DSM, undefeated, concepts, etc. basically social status and maniere stock numbers are WAY lower than everyone else.

wish is a big boutique but they do not have a nikelab account.
atlanta is pretty weak for copping sneakers if you ask me. yea the culture is big and plenty of people here are into sneakers but we simply do not have the same amount of stores like NYC, chicago, miami, LA, etc.

the problem with atlanta is we only have 2 boutiques with nikelab accounts and social status/a ma maniere are small boutiques unlike kith, DSM, undefeated, concepts, etc. basically social status and maniere stock numbers are WAY lower than everyone else.

wish is a big boutique but they do not have a nikelab account.
atlanta is pretty weak for copping sneakers if you ask me. yea the culture is big and plenty of people here are into sneakers but we simply do not have the same amount of stores like NYC, chicago, miami, LA, etc.

they can still use a better system. the superbowl will be a spark thats about it

Yea they don’t get any of that off white stuff. Anything that is a nikelab shoe they will not get. Only reason they got UNC off whites is because it is an NRG jordan

Yea they don’t get any of that off white stuff. Anything that is a nikelab shoe they will not get. Only reason they got UNC off whites is because it is an NRG jordan

They got the OFF-WHITE UNC 1s tho, I bought a pair from them.

image1 (3).png

Holy ****! I actually copped off the frenzy app. Got the charge and the order confirmation.

Congrats man! Only shoe I cop from them is the black undftd 97.

I also see that you use the air plane wifi trick. I tried the same. It didn't work for me.

Congrats man! Only shoe I cop from them is the black undftd 97.

I also see that you use the air plane wifi trick. I tried the same. It didn't work for me.

Thanks man. I work from home on fridays, so I get to use my att fiber. Definitely lucked out.

Back
Top Bottom