NTATL Nike talk ATL

Looks like day one is like a launch for the access people’s and the PlayStation folks.

Basically a lot of heat moving that day and the PlayStation folks. I expect a lot of folks pulling up to see if they can just walk in and shop.

Any of y’all going to see what it’s hitting on honestly I wanna know if there is ghost chairs out there now

Looks like day one is like a launch for the access people’s and the PlayStation folks.

Basically a lot of heat moving that day and the PlayStation folks. I expect a lot of folks pulling up to see if they can just walk in and shop.

Any of y’all going to see what it’s hitting on honestly I wanna know if there is ghost chairs out there now
I want to but I don’t do lines or any kind of chaos. I’ll chill in the burbs with my 2 month old most likely. Haha

I’ll be there... there’s no ghost chairs you can’t have them on the property and the lines will be baracaded but I seriously doubt there will be a camping situation.. there’s security every where

It’s a 30 min drive from delta and I’m getting double overtime while I see what it looks like. Let me go take a an L

Anybody know how the crowd is now for the wristbands? I wanna drive out there, but I'm in Sandy Springs. 35 min drive now with traffic.

The bands aren’t for any shoe in particular. Theh are just to gain admission into the “SNKR Box” the shoes they promoted on the app will be SNKR Pass reservations.

So I went and got a band they had a few tbh

There will be a general public line and wristband line it all begins at 9am. Also lots of folks hit on them PlayStations they actually had a lot

The wristbands are numbered I’m 298 lmao

One shoe per style per person

Folks still lining up. They had people since 3pm

Very organized and lots of security no parking unless u know the area I do so it will help. No point in camping if u have a band.

They don’t know what’s going to happen throufb the week as wrist bands go. They semi making adjustments based on the crowds and how it goes

Also they have hella pairs.

So I went and got a band they had a few tbh

There will be a general public line and wristband line it all begins at 9am. Also lots of folks hit on them PlayStations they actually had a lot

The wristbands are numbered I’m 298 lmao

One shoe per style per person

Folks still lining up. They had people since 3pm

Very organized and lots of security no parking unless u know the area I do so it will help. No point in camping if u have a band.

They don’t know what’s going to happen throufb the week as wrist bands go. They semi making adjustments based on the crowds and how it goes

Also they have hella pairs.
SO, no parking. What are people supposed to do? haha

How long they doing the bands? Or did they stop at 7?

Back
Top Bottom