NT'er Wale on the cover of DNR rocking Jordan laser IV

WaleDNRHiRes.jpg

Full Story Here

cool man
smokin.gif

no offense brah', but i think this would have been a bit more suitable for the "jordan brand" forum

^ seriously ... you need to peep my blog ... grab his mixtapes. he's nice ...

not feelin the fit tho.

how is this off topic? he's a musician, he's on Niketalk (ilovehiphop43), seemed relevant

Originally Posted by RawSheed

wale is better than Lupe, Souljah Boy, Lil Jon, and Tom Petty combined

whoa...nah not Lupe..but the rest YES!!!!! but im feeling wale daytona squared is the most lyrical track ive heard from him...lupe on the other handeverything he writes is crazy!!

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Whats a DNR?

DNR is the top men's fashion industry magazine. it's owned by Conde Nast, and is the men's equivalent of WWD.

sort of like the Variety, Hollywood Reporter or Billboard (no charts though) of the men's fashion industry

love the Nervous avatar btw. I ordered a Nervous hockey jersey out the back of the The Source when I was in 7th grade back in like 1995

i just copped 100 miles and runnin like a week ago and been bumpin it ever since...

i like his flow/substance and style....

he can put together some @+%
pimp.gif

can anyone recommend me any other material ?

on some real *$#, 100 miles and runnin is ok at best, his previous 2 mixtapes though were that coca.

i probably think that cause he put songs from his previous mixtapes on a 100 miles but its a good idea for those not familiar. keep doin it homey, we gettingthere

PG County in the buildin!

Back
Top Bottom