NT'er Wale on the cover of DNR rocking Jordan laser IV

Wale is THAT dude
pimp.gif

Yea I was about to say I seen dude on front of URB with Justice not too long ago. He's makin' big moves. Not sure how the mainstream will dig him buthe's definately gonna be put into a position to succeed.

100 Miles is fresh, but I think I like Hate is The New Love more. 100 Miles will probably grow on me.

no hate I just wanna know why hes on the cover of DNR, a fashion trade magazine. Dude doesn't have a label or a brand or a company so what the +!@#

at dudes that don't know the next dude to make it big. Wale is the TRUTH. peep the sig
no diss but i've never heard of him and just because he's the next sneakerhead rapper to hit the airwaves/mixtape circuit doesn'treally give any reasoning to go out and buy his tapes, is how i see it. i've been on NT for almost 8 years but his NT roots also don't make me want togo out and buy his tapes.

no diss to this dude at all. i'm all for people to make it big but NOT for their crazy fans who piss on others because they haven't heard of orsupport their new fav emcees.

besides, the real wale, to me, is oyejide.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

at dudes that don't know the next dude to make it big. Wale is the TRUTH. peep the sig
no diss but i've never heard of him and just because he's the next sneakerhead rapper to hit the airwaves/mixtape circuit doesn't really give any reasoning to go out and buy his tapes, is how i see it. i've been on NT for almost 8 years but his NT roots also don't make me want to go out and buy his tapes.

no diss to this dude at all. i'm all for people to make it big but NOT for their crazy fans who piss on others because they haven't heard of or support their new fav emcees.

besides, the real wale, to me, is oyejide.

he's not asking you to buy his tapes, he gives them away for free on his myspace
and they put him on the cover of DNR because he's modeling fall2008 stuff from brands like LRG, 10Deep, Stussy and Mishka and next week is Magic

wale is better than Lupe, Souljah Boy, Lil Jon, and Tom Petty combined this is not a good arrary of artist to be compared to

Ive noticed most of the people on here are supporting him cuz he is a NTer and they are from DMV.....I like dude, but im not sure about this DMV thing cuz theyonly rep NOVA im from NY but lived in Bad Newz and im 1000000 percent sure they dont respect DMV....so instead i think he should claim only DC andMaryland...imo..but dude is nice none the other just not better than Lupe..... and i have also noticed that StockDead is his peoples....

Smh @ Cats that haven't heard him especially music forum regualars....

Wale is DEF not better Lu but he's on the rise in the game
And he can spit...

I do wanna see him blow though because I think Dc, Maryland,Va, and Pa ... Pittsburgh in general can wake this east coast outta sleep foreal...
As for tracks ...
UpTown Roamers
Freaks
Cuz Im Arican
Smile Remix...
W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E
Dig dug
Breakdown
Datoyna 500
Grammy Peoples
All flames to me...
pimp.gif

And if he's an Nt'er what's his Sn... Pm him for booking info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

What's the story on dude? NT member? Is he the one on the "Nike Boots" joint?

He's a member and that is his single, check out the other post about him an it has all the details.

He comes with something fresh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yung16

Ive noticed most of the people on here are supporting him cuz he is a NTer and they are from DMV.....I like dude, but im not sure about this DMV thing cuz they only rep NOVA im from NY but lived in Bad Newz and im 1000000 percent sure they dont respect DMV....so instead i think he should claim only DC and Maryland...imo..but dude is nice none the other just not better than Lupe..... and i have also noticed that StockDead is his peoples....
Some people back home actually don't even like him claimin' DC, but it doesn't bother me...

More power to the guy - I just think he should chill with all these fashion magazines, I don't wanna see him get labeled as another "hypebeast"rapper.

He's actually nice.

My manager at work went to high school with Wale. I got his first mixtape a couple years ago and wasn't really feeling it that much. But he does have thatswag, but how dare you even compare him to Lupe. Wale has been hot for a while if he doesn't get on soon he is gonna miss his hype like papoose or saigonbetter get on it.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

Ive noticed most of the people on here are supporting him cuz he is a NTer and they are from DMV.....I like dude, but im not sure about this DMV thing cuz they only rep NOVA im from NY but lived in Bad Newz and im 1000000 percent sure they dont respect DMV....so instead i think he should claim only DC and Maryland...imo..but dude is nice none the other just not better than Lupe..... and i have also noticed that StockDead is his peoples....
Some people back home actually don't even like him claimin' DC, but it doesn't bother me...

More power to the guy - I just think he should chill with all these fashion magazines, I don't wanna see him get labeled as another "hypebeast" rapper.

He's actually nice.

Yea my man's is from baltimore murdaland and he claims that wale is from maryland im not sure....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

More power to the guy - I just think he should chill with all these fashion magazines, I don't wanna see him get labeled as another "hypebeast" rapper.

He's actually nice.

Yea my man's is from baltimore murdaland and he claims that wale is from maryland im not sure....
grin.gif
[h3]Early years[/h3]
Wale was born to Nigerian parents in Washington, D.C.. He grew up in Building 6000 on Peabody Street in Northwest D.C., and attended seven differenthigh schools in Washington, D.C. and Maryland, finally graduating from Quince Orchard High School in 2002. He went to Robert Morris College and Virginia State University on football scholarships, thenBowie State University but dropped out in 2004 to pursue musicfull-time. Before music started paying the bills, Wale worked normal day jobs at Sprint, Up Against The Wall and Downtown Locker Room.

ahh he played football..i was wondering why son had no neck

i still effs with his music tho

Back
Top Bottom