NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

heads up hollisterco.com has camo shorts for 30 shipped....not like those junk ae ones.....abercrombie quality with the old camo style...use 25 code on home page
47332_02_900_x.jpg

heads up hollisterco.com has camo shorts for 30 shipped....not like those junk ae ones.....abercrombie quality with the old camo style...use 25 code on home page
47332_02_900_x.jpg

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

that little bird ruins it

laugh.gif

As small as the %%$% is... you're absolutely right bro.

I got to head in the store and actually try on a pair because I'm tall and have really long legs to go with it too so I ain't trying to be looking like NBA players in the 80's.

I wish A&F would have some regular color more greener than that brown looking one though.

laugh.gif

I got to head in the store and actually try on a pair because I'm tall and have really long legs to go with it too so I ain't trying to be looking like NBA players in the 80's.

I wish A&F would have some regular color more greener than that brown looking one though.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

laugh.gif

Check ebay for some of the older A&F shorts

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

laugh.gif

Check ebay for some of the older A&F shorts

I'm only seeing one camo pair on Abercrombie..

Might go to AE today and check some out.

Back
Top Bottom