NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Roundtree & York Camo Shorts are the best to me. I'm 6' 2 and the length and material is good on me. Got mine at Dillards.

NT this summer AE has one pair of camo shorts and they aren't like the ones from last year, the pattern is different. where are you guys buying them now?

NT this summer AE has one pair of camo shorts and they aren't like the ones from last year, the pattern is different. where are you guys buying them now?

Originally Posted by Skateboard

What are some good camo shorts that go about an inch below the knees? I'm 6ft tall, inseam is 32in. Help?

OLD NAVY
pimp.gif

What are some good camo shorts that go about an inch below the knees? I'm 6ft tall, inseam is 32in. Help?
AE longer length, I'm 6'2 and they're the perfect length.

AE longer length, I'm 6'2 and they're the perfect length.

I still got my pair from last year. The AE ones are definitely great. Thinking of scooping up another pair cause mine are semi faded.

Camo shorts are prolly what I wear the most during the summer.

I still got my pair from last year. The AE ones are definitely great. Thinking of scooping up another pair cause mine are semi faded.

Camo shorts are prolly what I wear the most during the summer.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by richyung412

Who the hell dont wear camo shorts???
I dont wear camo shorts. Camo is ugly to me
not sure that's even posssible
I live in Texas. Camo reminds me of white trash, NASCAR, hunting, and the military. I'll pass.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by richyung412

Who the hell dont wear camo shorts???
I dont wear camo shorts. Camo is ugly to me
not sure that's even posssible
I live in Texas. Camo reminds me of white trash, NASCAR, hunting, and the military. I'll pass.

Thoughts on Who.A.U. camo?

Anybody have some pairs they could share?

I'll probably hit soho during my next break and see whats in the usual spots.

Thoughts on Who.A.U. camo?

Anybody have some pairs they could share?

I'll probably hit soho during my next break and see whats in the usual spots.

yea, im pickin up a new pair, and i saw some nice solid red pair of shorts at a levis outlet im thinkin about pickin up

yea, im pickin up a new pair, and i saw some nice solid red pair of shorts at a levis outlet im thinkin about pickin up

Back
Top Bottom