NTers from the actual hood?

What is it like? For reals?
nerd.gif

I have always wondered. No disrespect, but when I drive through philly and camden with my dad, I'm like........................................................................................................

It is not that I think that I am better than anyone, it is just that from my perspective i'm like "what the *%+!"

Especially when I see lil kids out in the street
frown.gif

I have always wondered. No disrespect, but when I drive through philly and camden with my dad, I'm like........................................................................................................

It is not that I think that I am better than anyone, it is just that from my perspective i'm like "what the *%+!"

frown.gif

i grew up in hood Harlem (before the sell out stuff) and its pretty much nothing...just learn to stay on your toes from an early age

i grew up in hood Harlem (before the sell out stuff) and its pretty much nothing...just learn to stay on your toes from an early age

I was raised in a pseudo-hood. Not overly violent, but very poor (pops was a grad student back then). All I can say is I am now in the suburbs and don't plan on gong back

I was raised in a pseudo-hood. Not overly violent, but very poor (pops was a grad student back then). All I can say is I am now in the suburbs and don't plan on gong back

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

I stay with the heat/biscuit/burner/piece cuz...

But I know somethin about you
You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school
What's the matter dog you embarrassed?
This guys a gangster? His real name's Clarence
And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence parents have a real good marriage
This guy don't wanna battle, he's shook
Cuz ain't no such things as Half Way Crooks!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

j/p
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

I stay with the heat/biscuit/burner/piece cuz...

But I know somethin about you
You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school
What's the matter dog you embarrassed?
This guys a gangster? His real name's Clarence
And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence parents have a real good marriage
This guy don't wanna battle, he's shook
Cuz ain't no such things as Half Way Crooks!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

j/p
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

frown.gif

I've gotten lost a couple of times and driven through Camden. It's very real out there.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

frown.gif

I've gotten lost a couple of times and driven through Camden. It's very real out there.
sick.gif

I'm from crown heights / east flatbush Brooklyn...

Regardless what anyone says... it aint easy...

Just a couple weeks ago this young cat was lit up with a machine gun... Motives unknown.
Brooklyn is peaking with crime right now. I can imagine when summer fully sets in
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom