NTers in Mass

Where do y'all go for sneaker repairs? Yeezy knit is tearing off the sole and ain't no way in hell I'm about to try and fix this myself.

Does anyone remember when Concepts in Harvard Square closed? I didn't realize they opened another Boston store. Last time I went was to buy green Tokyo taxi sb's so I'm out of the loop.

Work in Ma & RI but live in RI. Used to be in the shoe game a for minute until like 8 years ago or so. Have a 11 yr old son and getting him into what I loved for awhile.

I’m happy to see this thread is somewhat still alive. I really need to start posting in here more lol

Hello everybody. I have a quick question about this raffle I won at expressions. Never hit there before. The email says not to call about your winning size. Huh? I was entering a lot of raffles last week so maybe I missed it but do you not enter your size when you enter? Am I guaranteed a random size and not my own?

Hello everybody. I have a quick question about this raffle I won at expressions. Never hit there before. The email says not to call about your winning size. Huh? I was entering a lot of raffles last week so maybe I missed it but do you not enter your size when you enter? Am I guaranteed a random size and not my own?
Man, I don't remember because it's been so long since I even entered an expressions raffle and I didn't even know they still had them. I used to get emails for them but they just stopped and their website is *** and I don't really use social media. Pretty sure back in the day I entered for a specific size, though. Let us know how it works out (and also how you enetered, if you don't mind sharing).

Man, I don't remember because it's been so long since I even entered an expressions raffle and I didn't even know they still had them. I used to get emails for them but they just stopped and their website is *** and I don't really use social media. Pretty sure back in the day I entered for a specific size, though. Let us know how it works out (and also how you enetered, if you don't mind sharing).

No problem. I entered through a link from sole retriever. But they also had it up on their instagram page.

What yall think is the best place to live in MA?
Brookline - if you can afford it. If you're younger than like 35 and you don't have kids, live in/around Boston, somewhere on the T. If you're older/have kids, live somewhere within the 128 loop. Anther OK option is Worcester - the city is really starting to rebound and it's in the commuter rail if you want to zip into Boston. I live in Western MA, and it's a much slower lifestyle out here. Pretty rural. Springfield's kind of a dump, and the cities surrounding it aren't very great, either. Basically, anything decent west of Worcester is going to be small town New England life.

Back
Top Bottom