NTers - need help joining a social circle.

make sure u have fresh shoes, fresh clothes, fresh breath....

then talk to her...nothing to out there....just talk about how the day is going, have something in COMMON with her in the conversation...

then one day one of her friends are gonna join and you introduce and there ya go..YOU IN IT TO WIN IT

Whoa OP I'm in college right now as well and trust me being apart of a "social circle" means nothing. You just gotta be confident and man up and talk to the chick. As a matter of fact not being in a social circle plays into your favor because she knows nothing about you which is a good thing trust me

Whoa OP I'm in college right now as well and trust me being apart of a "social circle" means nothing. You just gotta be confident and man up and talk to the chick. As a matter of fact not being in a social circle plays into your favor because she knows nothing about you which is a good thing trust me

Originally Posted by halal cart23

I'm in college.

And It ain't like I haven't talked to her, I know her.

You fools are too far removed from college life to understand or remember how important a social circle is in getting w/ girls.
If you are always hanging out by yourself or only w/ one or two people - guys that is, then people won't even give you a second look.
Like I said, being dolo can be used positively.

Remain elusive yet not so much that girls find you inapproachable and/or uninterested.

But sorry fam just because you aint kickin it with a crew doesn't mean you can't catch a girls eye. If you aint getting noticed, that's on you and you need to step your game up.

Then again you never know, girls could be noticing you and you don't even know. Some girls don't show interest unless you make a move.

I'm in college.

You fools are too far removed from college life to understand or remember how important a social circle is in getting w/ girls.
If you are always hanging out by yourself or only w/ one or two people - guys that is, then people won't even give you a second look.
Like I said, being dolo can be used positively.

Remain elusive yet not so much that girls find you inapproachable and/or uninterested.

But sorry fam just because you aint kickin it with a crew doesn't mean you can't catch a girls eye. If you aint getting noticed, that's on you and you need to step your game up.

Then again you never know, girls could be noticing you and you don't even know. Some girls don't show interest unless you make a move.

I'm in college.

Are you in any classes with her?

I'm in college.

in all seriousness, play some sports to help with your lack of comfort with other kids...and don't worry about what her friends think/say...no matter who you deal with, friends of females will always be !@*%*%*...just block them out, and approach her...if your that uncomfortable, just approach her when she's alone

in all seriousness, play some sports to help with your lack of comfort with other kids...and don't worry about what her friends think/say...no matter who you deal with, friends of females will always be !@*%*%*...just block them out, and approach her...if your that uncomfortable, just approach her when she's alone

make sure you on point
small talk compliment something
get the number
dip out
text
arrange something
??????
profit

thank me later OP

make sure you on point
small talk compliment something
get the number
dip out
text
arrange something
??????
profit

thank me later OP

Originally Posted by KickHead23

I'm in college.

Yes I am in a 700 person class w/ her, but she always sits with her best friend... I have sat two seats away from her, and said hello to her before/after class a few times.
I need help becoming friendly with her and the only way that I can imagine this happening is if I become friends with her friends, as a group. (see mystery method)

I'm in college.

Yes I am in a 700 person class w/ her, but she always sits with her best friend... I have sat two seats away from her, and said hello to her before/after class a few times.
I need help becoming friendly with her and the only way that I can imagine this happening is if I become friends with her friends, as a group. (see mystery method)

no matter what, make a point to say hello to her on a day you are well kept.

you'll either make an impression or improve the impression she has of you.

it's literally the least you can do.

no matter what, make a point to say hello to her on a day you are well kept.

you'll either make an impression or improve the impression she has of you.

it's literally the least you can do.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

People with lame advice that is not gonna help FTL. I get what you are saying...but you gotta find a different time to talk to her. I know a lot of girls roll around with a bunch of other girls so it's hard to chat them up. With these sort of birds you HAVE to catch them in between classes or something where they are walking alone. Your best bet OP is to be stalkerish and find out when she has to walk between classes. Then one of the days just stop her and pretend you don't know something (where some building or something is), or if you are more direct just spit your game however. It's not easy to do this...and not casual, but you got no other sort of shot. If the chick has a sense of humor you could try something with a note, but usually that stuff doesn't work well unless you are good looking and she's already into you.
This is good advice, but it is literally impossible to find her in a 40,000+ person university...
I suppose I could wait for her after our lab section...

The best convos I've had w/ her have been
A) when I 1st met her in September
B) when I 2nd met her in February and for some reason she didn't remember we met and I pretended I never met her before (or we were both putting up a facade to avoid awkardness)
C) 2 times in the elevator

the bad (or more awkward convos I've had)
A) in my lab section when I went up to her and said hello but for some reason it was MADDDD awkward and she ended up saying hello in a really soft, uncomfortable kind of way.
B) in lab when I made eye contact w/ her multiple times and ignored her/didn't say hello...

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

People with lame advice that is not gonna help FTL. I get what you are saying...but you gotta find a different time to talk to her. I know a lot of girls roll around with a bunch of other girls so it's hard to chat them up. With these sort of birds you HAVE to catch them in between classes or something where they are walking alone. Your best bet OP is to be stalkerish and find out when she has to walk between classes. Then one of the days just stop her and pretend you don't know something (where some building or something is), or if you are more direct just spit your game however. It's not easy to do this...and not casual, but you got no other sort of shot. If the chick has a sense of humor you could try something with a note, but usually that stuff doesn't work well unless you are good looking and she's already into you.
This is good advice, but it is literally impossible to find her in a 40,000+ person university...
I suppose I could wait for her after our lab section...

The best convos I've had w/ her have been
A) when I 1st met her in September
B) when I 2nd met her in February and for some reason she didn't remember we met and I pretended I never met her before (or we were both putting up a facade to avoid awkardness)
C) 2 times in the elevator

the bad (or more awkward convos I've had)
A) in my lab section when I went up to her and said hello but for some reason it was MADDDD awkward and she ended up saying hello in a really soft, uncomfortable kind of way.
B) in lab when I made eye contact w/ her multiple times and ignored her/didn't say hello...

with 40,000 people there is no one else you can talk to? Sounds like that one isnt going to work out

with 40,000 people there is no one else you can talk to? Sounds like that one isnt going to work out

Honestly... just clinch on to one of the people in the circle that you seem to get along with best. start going out with them. eventually you will just mesh with all of them and you will start getting calls/invites out as opposed to inviting yourself

I'm in college.

aww isnt that cute

Back
Top Bottom