NTers - need help joining a social circle.

- Talk to her
- Small talk (must do this on the daily) + Show interest + compliments...show her that you're interested -
- Stay up on current events and/or ask her how she feels about a (movie, song, person, etc)
- then once you feel comfortable and you think that she might be interested....Invite her to get coffee

You: "hey *insert her name here* I'm about to get some coffee/snack/food...I would really appreciate it if you would join me"

From here she can say yes (if she's interested) or she might say some other time (which could mean she's busy at the time or she's blowing you off, try again) or she might ask why (tell her that you're interested and ask her if it would be ok to get to know her), or she can say no (smile and keep it movin')

- Talk to her
- Small talk (must do this on the daily) + Show interest + compliments...show her that you're interested -
- Stay up on current events and/or ask her how she feels about a (movie, song, person, etc)
- then once you feel comfortable and you think that she might be interested....Invite her to get coffee

You: "hey *insert her name here* I'm about to get some coffee/snack/food...I would really appreciate it if you would join me"

From here she can say yes (if she's interested) or she might say some other time (which could mean she's busy at the time or she's blowing you off, try again) or she might ask why (tell her that you're interested and ask her if it would be ok to get to know her), or she can say no (smile and keep it movin')

Originally Posted by halal cart23

Originally Posted by KickHead23

I'm in college.

And It ain't like I haven't talked to her, I know her.

You fools are too far removed from college life to understand or remember how important a social circle is in getting w/ girls.
If you are always hanging out by yourself or only w/ one or two people - guys that is, then people won't even give you a second look.

Are you in any classes with her?

Yes I am in a 700 person class w/ her, but she always sits with her best friend... I have sat two seats away from her, and said hello to her before/after class a few times.
I need help becoming friendly with her and the only way that I can imagine this happening is if I become friends with her friends, as a group. (see mystery method)

I hear ya man. Are you trying to get in with her girl friends or guy friends, or both?

Originally Posted by KickHead23

I'm in college.

And It ain't like I haven't talked to her, I know her.

You fools are too far removed from college life to understand or remember how important a social circle is in getting w/ girls.
If you are always hanging out by yourself or only w/ one or two people - guys that is, then people won't even give you a second look.

Are you in any classes with her?

Yes I am in a 700 person class w/ her, but she always sits with her best friend... I have sat two seats away from her, and said hello to her before/after class a few times.
I need help becoming friendly with her and the only way that I can imagine this happening is if I become friends with her friends, as a group. (see mystery method)

I hear ya man. Are you trying to get in with her girl friends or guy friends, or both?

OP:  You're a grown @(! man.  #($* A social circle.  Find some way to approach her without coming off as an absolute creep/stalker. 
I'm in my 3rd of college if that matters.

I foresee a lot of 
roll.gif
 coming from this thread.

OP:  You're a grown @(! man.  #($* A social circle.  Find some way to approach her without coming off as an absolute creep/stalker. 
I'm in my 3rd of college if that matters.

I foresee a lot of 
roll.gif
 coming from this thread.

If your in class with her and sit relatively close it shouldn't be to hard to talk with her before or after class once in a while asking her like about the homework or about any projects coming up, don't make yourself look like an idiot though. Do like a "is this what you came up with?" sorta thing.

If your in class with her and sit relatively close it shouldn't be to hard to talk with her before or after class once in a while asking her like about the homework or about any projects coming up, don't make yourself look like an idiot though. Do like a "is this what you came up with?" sorta thing.

why didn't u invite her to kick it with u one of the times when she initiated the convos with u & it went well? c'mon OP shorty will be boo'd up by the time u make a move

why didn't u invite her to kick it with u one of the times when she initiated the convos with u & it went well? c'mon OP shorty will be boo'd up by the time u make a move

i just got lucky wrote:

Hmmm, I don't like the wording here, it sounds a little square, I'd go with something less formal like "you should come". She's your classmate, not your lawyer or dentist or bank teller or something
laugh.gif

The rest of your post though, agreed.

i just got lucky wrote:

Hmmm, I don't like the wording here, it sounds a little square, I'd go with something less formal like "you should come". She's your classmate, not your lawyer or dentist or bank teller or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

i just got lucky wrote:

laugh.gif

this
"yo ma klk, ven a come un platano"
be a little more aggressive OP

Originally Posted by kilojules64

i just got lucky wrote:

laugh.gif

this
"yo ma klk, ven a come un platano"
be a little more aggressive OP

Back
Top Bottom