NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Im from plainfield, anybody in need of the total orange penny 5's or squadron blue 13, crimson 3's Hotspot in downtown has all of them stocked sz 10-12

ya'll need to hit up jersey shore premium outlets
nthat.gif
  any paterson homies on here?

went to Jersey Gardens last week and picked up some Kobe VII purple/white for $70 

went to Jersey Gardens last week and picked up some Kobe VII purple/white for $70 
pimp.gif

Never been to a willowbrook release usually cop online, does HOH only get stuff or do finish line and champs too, plus how are the lines

Never been to a willowbrook release usually cop online, does HOH only get stuff or do finish line and champs too, plus how are the lines
HOH recieved PE's and all the special releases at willowbrook if i remember correctly

HoH recieves the majority of the product.  FNL there is pretty weak, but the Yardline conversion for Champs has gotten them a lot more product.  The line situation there blows for the most part.

With the HoH opening in the Palisades mall it should hopefully open up the situation a lil bit more.  I was able to grab 2 pairs of Bred 13s just the other day at the HoH in Palisades.

I went to the footlocker in clifton, and the ****** seller let in his friends before he let it out to the open... ******g couldnt get my barkleys

Willowbrook and Paramus are dee my two favorite jersey spots to cop. Although I mostly cop NTNY and NTRF because there is no NT to RSVP in jersey which I find ridiculous. How has the raffles and release been out there? Are they getting a decent amount of shoes?
I work in Paramus and all the releases at GSP are type crazy and annoying with the bracelets. I usually get my stuff at Sneaker Hub in Union City (recommend to all) if not I do the releases online (Eastbay worked for both the 13's and the 11's). Everytime I go into the Bergen Town Center I never find anything in my size but have seen some random heat on the back rack. Never went to willowbrook to find anything but the day I did go was when Darrell Revis was there and it was kind of annoying. I guess I need to try to hit it up again. Nordstrom Rack in Bergen Town Center has some stuff but its SUPER random.

I work in Paramus and all the releases at GSP are type crazy and annoying with the bracelets. I usually get my stuff at Sneaker Hub in Union City (recommend to all) if not I do the releases online (Eastbay worked for both the 13's and the 11's). Everytime I go into the Bergen Town Center I never find anything in my size but have seen some random heat on the back rack. Never went to willowbrook to find anything but the day I did go was when Darrell Revis was there and it was kind of annoying. I guess I need to try to hit it up again. Nordstrom Rack in Bergen Town Center has some stuff but its SUPER random.
The braclet situation is the WORST thing I've ever been apart of. I went with my friends for the Bred 11s (was gonna just cop another pair if i could) but they had 0 procedure and people just pushed their way to the front. I didn't even bother waiting to get #115 or whatever. Willowbrook's ticket system worked pretty well for my other friend for the Aunt Pearl release this past weekend though, thinking about doing it for the White foams

Has anyone here ever been to the Sneakervilla of Mount Ephraim in Camden? How is it?

I haven't in awhile, but I bought the blue foams there and a pair of polo boots. No idea what they have in stock now. They just opened a spot on broadway also, stay away from the fiends.

yo what's up guys, I'm in hunterdon, anyone know any close spots for jordans? i was disappointed to find footaction and finishline went out of business at quakerbridge and bridgewater footlocker and champs neverrrr has anything good. I'm trying to find some local spots around me not just malls. any one know any places with not much volume that carry retro releases? places that don't sell out within an hour?

From SJ originally, go to school in North Jersey. Pyros in Newark has EVERYTHING, also for my SJ heads. try out sneakervilla in AC, i was able to cop olympic 6s and uptempos day or so after release there for retail.

I can't find anything about pyros on the internet?

yo what's up guys, I'm in hunterdon, anyone know any close spots for jordans? i was disappointed to find footaction and finishline went out of business at quakerbridge and bridgewater footlocker and champs neverrrr has anything good. I'm trying to find some local spots around me not just malls. any one know any places with not much volume that carry retro releases? places that don't sell out within an hour?
Places that don't sell out in minutes usually charge resell prices. Finding a spot like that is tough. I would love to know a spot like that myself in central jersey lol

Places that don't sell out in minutes usually charge resell prices. Finding a spot like that is tough. I would love to know a spot like that myself in central jersey lol
I know there are three shops in plainfield that have a lot of jordans post drop date for retail

this is a long shot but anyone know a place that has cement or military blue 4s still in stock (in nj)? saw military blues in September at NYC HoH but i didnt get them :frown:

missed RSVP for NTNY and NTRF and haven't missed an RSVP in the past 6-7 releases. PISSED, can't believe it. I can def cop on NDC/FNL easily but I want these ******* Saturday, not next week lol. I might have a pair at Willowbrook, gonna find out tomorrow. Where are the best camp spots for FCFS in north jersey? And who does guaranteed tickets?

Bridgewater mall always does guaranteed tickets but only got 30 pairs of grapes so for the future its probably worth it for you just to go to NY because bridgewater isnt really worth the drive for you....Wanna help me lock down a 13/13.5 or 14 on one of the websites Saturday JoeyD?

Bridgewater mall always does guaranteed tickets but only got 30 pairs of grapes so for the future its probably worth it for you just to go to NY because bridgewater isnt really worth the drive for you....Wanna help me lock down a 13/13.5 or 14 on one of the websites Saturday JoeyD?
DTLR had size 14 8's if you like those

thanks for the tip but I'm not a big fan of 8s, I only want a couple more certain pair of jordans than I'm done
Seriously man me too. I'm starting to hate this stuff!! Haaa!!! Got my "grails", gonna rock em and walk off into the sunset...until I need a fresh pair. Lol

Back
Top Bottom