NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

laugh.gif
fam came through like that info held weight around these parts
mean.gif
.. they've been saying it all week, all of their locations are in the hood, so choose wisely my friends
nthat.gif
Come strapped
laugh.gif
Which one you hitting up? I"ll be in Elizabeth with no yoppa just the hands
happy.gif

:lol: fam came through like that info held weight around these parts :smh: .. they've been saying it all week, all of their locations are in the hood, so choose wisely my friends :nthat:

Come strapped :lol:
Which one you hitting up? I"ll be in Elizabeth with no yoppa just the hands:D

:lol: you right I forgot about linden, definitely not hood, but the wanna be tough guys who don't want no parts of Newark Irvington and Elizabeth will be out there lol.

I got a low key spot but I might pass by and see what the spot in Irvington is looking like, I heard linden is already packed but I doubt that

Nah Linden most likely packed, always seeing mad Highschool kids starting early AF over there^^^

Is that spot u refer to accessible by public transportation from NYC?

If I go to Irvington I'm not sure what bus goes out there Alp, if I go to my spot around my way you can catch the 190 from port authority on 42/8th or 171 from 178th gwb terminal

Reactions: alp
So how is everyone feeling on this release? I hope I can get a pair. But Goodluck to any of you guys that are trying to get a pair online

If I go to Irvington I'm not sure what bus goes out there Alp, if I go to my spot around my way you can catch the 190 from port authority on 42/8th or 171 from 178th gwb terminal
k I'll figure it out if I need to hit tht spot for another release, I always do :lol:
Thanks man I appreciate your help

I don't ask for much but if any of you guys happen to come across a size 13....hook a brother up on this just this one time? :frown: :D?

Welp out of stock as soon as I was able to add to cart on NDC for the bred 1s. That was quick lol. Back to bed

I can't remember ever having more trouble getting a hold of a pair lol. I really do hope prices reach below 300, we'll see tho.

Back
Top Bottom