NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

GUYS FTA AT 440 CALLED AND I WON THE RAFFLE!! Man i was so ecstatic! Idk I was gonna win but man I'm happy! Hopefully you guys can land a pair for cheap in the resell market.

Fta said theyll try from 10-1 and if you don't pick up on to the next. Not sure about gsp hoh or any other place

Nice seandon23!

What fta though? More then one in jersey tht got breds?

Nice seandon23!

What fta though? More then one in jersey tht got breds?
The one at Hudson mall I was surprised they had my size. I guess the raffles were on my side for this one :lol: knowing how bad I tried getting these online

Hoh gsp just called and left a message, the person said nothin in the message, I'm trying to call em back as hard as possible

I told ya'll my secret a few pages back. Ppl thought I was joking but as you can see I wasn't :lol: this **** is crazy, I didn't even want to win this time, but I did want those kobes :evil:

Just checked, called those ************* back 44times before they finally picked up

Nah I won a prelude. They reraffling leftovers. I meant the mall in general. When I get here on the weekday empty. Now it's filled with ppl

its gettin harder and harder to get sneakers out here smh lol i remember when i could get sneakers a few days and mayb a week later after release

Ebay is your best bet now or try craigslist but you gonna need some back up if you go to craigslist
Okay, thanks. I'll prolly stay away from craiglist, I'm like 5 ft tall lol

Do you know if there's any like shoe consignment/smaller stores in NJ that are reselling these shoes? I've seen some of those on IG but they're not located in NJ.

Okay, thanks. I'll prolly stay away from craiglist, I'm like 5 ft tall lol

Do you know if there's any like shoe consignment/smaller stores in NJ that are reselling these shoes? I've seen some of those on IG but they're not located in NJ.
would a size 14 in the gammas work? I think I saw one the other day

Back
Top Bottom