NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Best nike outlet to cop heat from is the one in jersey gardens.  You gotta look around you bro.  I'm from asbury park (was now in Md) so i know what your going through.  As far as heat, what do you like.  If you like dunks some of the skate shops carry them (belmar skate shop, barb wires in long branch).  If you like af1's a place in asbury park called a&j has some heat.  

Best nike outlet to cop heat from is the one in jersey gardens.  You gotta look around you bro.  I'm from asbury park (was now in Md) so i know what your going through.  As far as heat, what do you like.  If you like dunks some of the skate shops carry them (belmar skate shop, barb wires in long branch).  If you like af1's a place in asbury park called a&j has some heat.  

I'm from NJ. I normally hit the Paramus Nike outlet at least once evry two weeks. Usually, nothing too great there. I agree that Jersey Gardens is a better Nike Factory outlet.

I'm from NJ. I normally hit the Paramus Nike outlet at least once evry two weeks. Usually, nothing too great there. I agree that Jersey Gardens is a better Nike Factory outlet.

I'm from central jersey also. Live about 35 mins away from Jackson as well. Jersey gardens or the AC shore outlets are usually pretty good. Packer shoes up in teaneck is decent, so is Sneaker ferry out in perth amboy. If you like SBs NJ skateshop out in New Brunswick is pretty good also.

I'm from central jersey also. Live about 35 mins away from Jackson as well. Jersey gardens or the AC shore outlets are usually pretty good. Packer shoes up in teaneck is decent, so is Sneaker ferry out in perth amboy. If you like SBs NJ skateshop out in New Brunswick is pretty good also.

u know the # to either one of them
im from RI
i go to the oulet in Wrentham mass they usually dont got %$@

u know the # to either one of them
im from RI
i go to the oulet in Wrentham mass they usually dont got %$@

Jersey Gardens is the best outlet ive been to so far.. Wanna try AC & a few out west in or near Pennsylvania.

Jersey Gardens is the best outlet ive been to so far.. Wanna try AC & a few out west in or near Pennsylvania.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

I didnt any post like this on the first few pages.  Mods, please lock if this is a repost.
Wondering how many NTers are out from NJ?  Does anyone know any good spots to cop heat in either? Also, does anyone know any GOOD nike outlets in Jersey to cop heat?  I live about 15 minutes from the Jackson outlet and they never have anything.
Jersey shore premium outlets  > all in NJ
Exit 100A on the Garden state  AND if you go to the food court they have a 5 dollar coupon book for 25$ off a 100$ purchase
wink.gif

Got some white/red Vi's for  75 & oreo VI's for  54.99 there before!

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

I didnt any post like this on the first few pages.  Mods, please lock if this is a repost.
Wondering how many NTers are out from NJ?  Does anyone know any good spots to cop heat in either? Also, does anyone know any GOOD nike outlets in Jersey to cop heat?  I live about 15 minutes from the Jackson outlet and they never have anything.
Jersey shore premium outlets  > all in NJ
Exit 100A on the Garden state  AND if you go to the food court they have a 5 dollar coupon book for 25$ off a 100$ purchase
wink.gif

Got some white/red Vi's for  75 & oreo VI's for  54.99 there before!

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

^^^ Did you see any other good Jordans, Lebrons or Foams?

It's hit & miss, they've had coughdrops for under 100, alot of lebron VII's & VII lows etc
Depends on when you go & what they were shipped BUT they have good stuff vs the others

I got my Alpha 1 CC sabathias for 39.99

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

^^^ Did you see any other good Jordans, Lebrons or Foams?

It's hit & miss, they've had coughdrops for under 100, alot of lebron VII's & VII lows etc
Depends on when you go & what they were shipped BUT they have good stuff vs the others

I got my Alpha 1 CC sabathias for 39.99

plainfield the footlocker on route 22 in watchung has a lot of stuff

plainfield the footlocker on route 22 in watchung has a lot of stuff

Groady Wang...what part of Central Jersey you from? I'm from the Brunswicks...

BTW...Jersey Gardens and Atlantic City are the 2 "premier" factory stores in NJ. This is based on teh fact that they both received the Banned I's, whcih was only sent to the higher-selling outlets.

Shout to the dirty!

Back
Top Bottom