NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

General question for you guys, How important do you feel the receipt is in a Trade or Purchase? I personally don't care but i see a lot of people swear by them!!!! Like You can't just buy one with a receipt and just give it to someone with a fake shoe?!?!?

I was supposed to work at our office in the city today, was gonna stop by Champs on 42nd then I get the call this morning to come into the Newark office :x .. Gonna take a look downtown on my lunch break and see if anyone got them out here.

I was supposed to work at our office in the city today, was gonna stop by Champs on 42nd then I get the call this morning to come into the Newark office
sick.gif
.. Gonna take a look downtown on my lunch break and see if anyone got them out here.
I'll check with one of my boys that resells ... i'll say its for me he should give me retail or very close to it 

I was supposed to work at our office in the city today, was gonna stop by Champs on 42nd then I get the call this morning to come into the Newark office :x .. Gonna take a look downtown on my lunch break and see if anyone got them out here.
I'll check with one of my boys that resells ... i'll say its for me he should give me retail or very close to it 

I'm good now, appreciate the effort on your part though :nthat: .. Just locked down my pair at Footaction.

Its sucks being new on here ... how long does it take to be able to sell something? I'm finally trying to sell these Venom 10s

At the freehold mall+ tryin not to spend money= y'all already know lol. Everyone and their moms rockin them ugly gamma 12s. Surprised at how many I'm seeing. Bet ppl jut wearing to show rockin somethin more limited

I like the XIs but I haven't tried to cop a pair yet at all. Idk why but I'm not done with those grafittis I think they are ugly lol
Lol I like em for some reason since the first time I saw pics. Only other pair I copped was te Miami nights. I do want some TW 11s though. I think I'm passing on these grafittis. Save for other things. Being and EMT only pays so much hahaha

Lol I like em for some reason since the first time I saw pics. Only other pair I copped was te Miami nights. I do want some TW 11s though. I think I'm passing on these grafittis. Save for other things. Being and EMT only pays so much hahaha
I liked the Miami nights but one cw I like is Akron vs. Miami. That brave blue looks nice and the gammas are clean too. Not feeling the BHMs or ASGs

I liked the Miami nights but one cw I like is Akron vs. Miami. That brave blue looks nice and the gammas are clean too. Not feeling the BHMs or ASGs
See I didn't like the AvM at all. The BHM and ASG are ight. You see them honey comb ones? That design is fire to me. Def cop here

See I didn't like the AvM at all. The BHM and ASG are ight. You see them honey comb ones? That design is fire to me. Def cop here
Yeah they are pretty dope. Did anyone in here cop the CNY dunks? One of my friends copped off NDC and I'm gonna check them out once his pair comes in

Yeah they are pretty dope. Did anyone in here cop the CNY dunks? One of my friends copped off NDC and I'm gonna check them out once his pair comes in
I was so close to copping on NDC but didn't go threw with it for same reason in my recent posts. They looked real nice and I'm even a fan of an all red shoe. Didn't see in person though

Back
Top Bottom