NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Are there any more good sneaker stores in NJ anymore (North ofc) it seems everything is just 
eyes.gif
 now
packers forever

Both are outlets

Saw an guy buy all bred XI lows 
mean.gif

Getting plugged up already pause

I remember I used to have preference at the outlets now I get stoned aced when I ask what's in the back

#washed

Anybody know what the deal is with the tan yeezy 350 raffle at the garden state plaza stores? Online says Sunday but the mall isn't open. Tried calling them but phone seems to be off the hook

monday
Anybody know what the deal is with the tan yeezy 350 raffle at the garden state plaza stores? Online says Sunday but the mall isn't open. Tried calling them but phone seems to be off the hook
I believe raffles are on monday

Been a long time NJNT Fam - Took a little break but coming back strong for 2016, I see ALP is still going hard. 16 is looking better than 15 so far and it's only January. Anyway, good to be back. 

Been a long time NJNT Fam - Took a little break but coming back strong for 2016, I see ALP is still going hard. 16 is looking better than 15 so far and it's only January. Anyway, good to be back. 
hey what's good man? Ain't seen you in a minute, you crossed my mind the other day :lol:
I always stay on NT heavy lol.

Moonrock and black 750 yeezys, 24 Kilates asics. Christian louboutin fur sandals and probably something else that's slipping my mind
Damn that's some heavy hitters u always find ur way to cop the hard to get kicks lol
U going for the new 750 that's suppose to drop

hey what's good man? Ain't seen you in a minute, you crossed my mind the other day
laugh.gif

**** my brother, went back to school and had to prioritize and take a little break - 2015 was a bunch of trash releases anyway other than some 1's and 6's - so I didn't miss much, had to step away from NT for a minute cus that **** took up ALL my time haha - I thought about you the other day too, that's weird - how we were kicking in my car for like two hours just talking kicks - I'm back now, so let's get it - anybody else still around from the resurgence of this forum? or it's all new heads? When I signed back in, I knew you would be here lol Glad to talk to you my dude, I need these OG WC4's dropping on the 13th - had to come back for em! 

I'll be hitting up the forums a lot more lately, hope to get in touch with some old heads and meet some new peeps - I'm back for the 6, and coming back strong - bank is looking heavy, time to blow it on some kicks! 

Reactions: alp
**** my brother, went back to school and had to prioritize and take a little break - 2015 was a bunch of trash releases anyway other than some 1's and 6's - so I didn't miss much, had to step away from NT for a minute cus that **** took up ALL my time haha - I thought about you the other day too, that's weird - how we were kicking in my car for like two hours just talking kicks - I'm back now, so let's get it - anybody else still around from the resurgence of this forum? or it's all new heads? When I signed back in, I knew you would be here lol Glad to talk to you my dude, I need these OG WC4's dropping on the 13th - had to come back for em! 

I'll be hitting up the forums a lot more lately, hope to get in touch with some old heads and meet some new peeps - I'm back for the 6, and coming back strong - bank is looking heavy, time to blow it on some kicks! 
man I might have to do the same thing, nt and shoes in general take up a lot of goddamn time, and makes my school work suffer. Good to see you back on here, I need one of those cement ivs myself, they are :pimp:
It's crazy how time flies, that was damn near two three years ago when we linked up.

Damn that's some heavy hitters u always find ur way to cop the hard to get kicks lol
U going for the new 750 that's suppose to drop
yea man, I put in work to get these kicks :lol:
And yea I need those chocolate 750s, will go hard body for those

hey what's good man? Ain't seen you in a minute, you crossed my mind the other day :lol:

What's good fam, glad to see you didn't fall off the map :lol: :nthat:

anyone go to GSP today?if u did how how were the lines for the master 12s?? i didnt not expect this type of hype for them

Sad man. Ppl ruthless. Didn't see if it was robbery or not. But the worst thing IMO is if it was over beef. Whatever happened to good ole days when you have a problem and it escalates, fight it out. Be a real man.

Stay safe yall

Back
Top Bottom