NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

That is my sneaker spot I'm through there all the time. Sometimes to buy sometimes just to bs with the fellas. We lost Jamal Gaines friday night. I don't know if it was beef over shoes or just a robbery. I do know this world lost a top flight human being. Someone 14 years younger than me who i respected for many reasons. Dude was through a lot in his life. Never felt sorry for himself and worked his *** off for everything he had. He was making moves and going places! I can't believe he is gone and won't be behind the counter or in the back again.

anyone go to GSP today?if u did how how were the lines for the master 12s?? i didnt not expect this type of hype for them
they did raffles and yes didn't expect that much hype on em at all.

And yea that news is crazy man :smh:

New to this, there is practically nothing here by Atlantic City. The only places I would consider decent would be the Outlets in AC and Villa. Anyone else down in this area?

I don't typically go to Philly because it's about 50 minutes away. I live in Egg Harbor Township NJ. I know Ubiq is in Philly but I haven't been there yet.

My job requires me to drive all over South Jersey - from Burlington to Pennsville to Cape May to Tom's River and everything in between.

I'm interested in buying/selling/trading too if you know of another sneaker group or way to meetup.

Anybody purchase something off Nike.com today and get hit with NJ sales tax?? Is this something new?
I've heard this happen to different states too that don't have the sales tax. From eastbay and FTL though. Idk what's going on there

Anybody purchase something off Nike.com today and get hit with NJ sales tax?? Is this something new?
Didn't purchase anything today, but I have been hit with tax before. If Nike categorizes the sneaker/clothing as sport equipment, then there will be tax. In my experience, it's YMMV on trying to get the rep to refund tax on cases like this.

Last edited:
I purchased Nike clears so that might make sense. I'm going to call them later today and figure this out

I got told about a show in freehold by an older head at the mall when the laney 5s released. I was gonna go but never did

Anyone know how fcfs releases go at HOH bridgewater or menlo park?

Last edited:
Jersey We Back! Checkout out our latest single when you get chance ..

Substance Over Surface x ARISTO Ent. Present: RS Aristo - "Mile Away"

Single is available on iTunes, Apple, Amazon, Spotify

Follow Us On IG @SubstanceOverSurface & @AlwaysCountCash

Been awhile since anyone posted in here--

Just moved back out to Jersey after 20 years. Opened up a Hibbett Sports in the Browns Mills/Fort Dix area if anyone is nearby and wants to check us out. Basically your run of the mill spot, like a mix between a ****'s and a Finish Line. We carry most of the Jordan releases, so if you're looking for a new place, swing by. 

Been awhile since anyone posted in here--

Just moved back out to Jersey after 20 years. Opened up a Hibbett Sports in the Browns Mills/Fort Dix area if anyone is nearby and wants to check us out. Basically your run of the mill spot, like a mix between a ****'s and a Finish Line. We carry most of the Jordan releases, so if you're looking for a new place, swing by. 
Y'all got yeezys tho?

Back
Top Bottom