NTers on your campus Vol. Is that what we really look like

Was in Bus. Admin earlier today and saw some homie who I KNEW had to be one of the fam browsin General during class .

It just made me laugh cause dude was so typically sneakerheaded out. 
laugh.gif

So I was just wonderin if anyone see's NTers on the regular on campus/ or its just mad obvious.

I'm at Georgia State University btw, so shout out to my fellow NT Atliens
alien.gif

Was in Bus. Admin earlier today and saw some homie who I KNEW had to be one of the fam browsin General during class .

It just made me laugh cause dude was so typically sneakerheaded out. 
laugh.gif

So I was just wonderin if anyone see's NTers on the regular on campus/ or its just mad obvious.

I'm at Georgia State University btw, so shout out to my fellow NT Atliens
alien.gif

I've seen people with sole collector stickers. Just gave them the stoneface but I kept it moving

I've seen people with sole collector stickers. Just gave them the stoneface but I kept it moving

Originally Posted by melofan15

Most NT'ers that frequent general aren't even sneakerheads though
this. i know people who constantly lurk, who you would never guess were NT'ers

Originally Posted by melofan15

Most NT'ers that frequent general aren't even sneakerheads though
this. i know people who constantly lurk, who you would never guess were NT'ers

There's a couple. I know most of them personally whether through NT or from before college but there's this one dude who I see around campus a good amount and used to hoop with sometimes before he stopped coming to open gym.

Anyway a couple of years ago I saw post in a PYP and instantly recognized him. Then about a year later he sees me browsing NT in the library, we make eye contact, he chuckles and that's it. I think it's kind of funny.

I know, not so cool story bra.

There's a couple. I know most of them personally whether through NT or from before college but there's this one dude who I see around campus a good amount and used to hoop with sometimes before he stopped coming to open gym.

Anyway a couple of years ago I saw post in a PYP and instantly recognized him. Then about a year later he sees me browsing NT in the library, we make eye contact, he chuckles and that's it. I think it's kind of funny.

I know, not so cool story bra.

most of the people from my school on NT i put on. "DON'T BAN ME"

with that said, any cats from Saint Louis University I don't know?

Back
Top Bottom