NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Jerseys for rent? Is he serious? Halo-halong powers na kumapit dun!
laugh.gif

ei guys i need help too. lets shut this fake site down, swagsneaks.multiply.com. they keep on selling fake sbs and whats more, some people there think itslegit!!! i remember my friend buying some send help sbs there, then he showed it to me thinking it was all real, but when i took a look at the sole, it wasblank. lets shut this down before the site fools another person again.

^^^Dons and jaspers for 4.8k-5k?!? Now that, my friends, are fakes for sure!
I think it hasn't even been released by LV to the public!

whats more irritaing is that some people think its real. they keep on telling if its legit, isnt it obvious. help me shut the site down esp if u have amultiply account!

speaking of fakes, there are some swingman jerseys that are being sold in ebay and multiply that i think are fake. im not a jersey expert though. but based onthe pictures, it seems original. also bought once from them thinking its original. but based on the link below, although in chinese, you can get thedifferentiation. One key aspect is the tag on the jerseys, the original has a hologram of the nba logo, while the fakes have the team names on the hologram.

http://www.kenlu.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39892

im no expert though, its just based on my understanding on what is on the link. can anyone confirm? calling icebox15.

sir, gusto ko lng malaman kung ano yung Nike Athletic Club Cellophane na sinasabi nya? tska meron bang Nike Athletic Club?

Originally Posted by karlopb

sabi nya kasi brand new, sa tingin ko prang used na used na?
OO parang used na nga
yung laces parang hagard na tignan?

i'm not really sure about it sir but i think na used na nga. i also question about kung ilang pairs ba meron ang seller. he has 3 posts of the same item.hard to be sure nga. Better kung mit up but butuan city ata ang seller. i communicated with him twice and he is very accommodating and cooperative of myrequests and questions. contact mo lang sir just to be sure

Back
Top Bottom