NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

imo mas safe kung minsan may pagkamasungit yung seller pero hindi naman bastos
laugh.gif

ingat nalang kayo diyan 3 listings 1 item tapos zero feedback.. butuan city pa layo! wala kayong habol not unless he gives his full contact details taposiverify niyo pa.. risky2x

im not sure if he's the same guy ah. but before i was looking at a all star kb4 for bidding din from Butuan City as well. In his post he said his shoe isnew but when i told him that in the pic its kinda used na, he said he used it twice already. After that he also posted two more kicks, one is the KB4 Inlinesand a ZS3. IMO, keep away, very doubtful since 0 feedbacks, untagged pics and is not in the metro. too risky.

Stay away from that seller. I asked him if we could meet up in Butuan City, he never replied. Too risky. Zero feedback + untagged pics + integrity issue + nocommunication = rip off

I'd rather pay a bit more for something I would be sure about

kaya nga mga boss eh.. eto pa indications nya about sa item nya:

condition: brand-new (with the Nike Athletic Club cellophane and original receipt)

hehehe.. sa brand new condition kitang kitang gamit na ahaha..
tpos mga boss ano ba yung Nike Athletic Club na yun?

Originally Posted by revelation218

Stay away from that seller. I asked him if we could meet up in Butuan City, he never replied. Too risky. Zero feedback + untagged pics + integrity issue + no communication = rip off

I'd rather pay a bit more for something I would be sure about

i think sir bong just confirmed and finalized it.. stay away from that seller, even if he's selling some very tempting items..

patience lang mga bro.. may lalabas din na mga kobe 4 sellers sa ebay.ph na legit.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by karlopb

condition: brand-new (with the Nike Athletic Club cellophane and original receipt)

sir, yung nike athletic club is the version of nike park here in davao city and i think in cebu city too..
roll.gif

question about POP, mahaba ba shoe laces nya compared sa carpe diems? and anong sole nya XDR or ice?

Originally Posted by bigbossjecks

Originally Posted by karlopb

sir, yung nike athletic club is the version of nike park here in davao city and i think in cebu city too..
roll.gif
ah ganun ba. thanks for the info hehe..
smile.gif

I think that's a legit seller. That guy resells a lot of recent local releases on ebay.ph

I would rather buy from his ebay account though just to be sure. If the contact info are the same on sulit and ebay then you are good to go

this dude thinks he knows a lot about jordans, it's like an insult. Kung ako nga i dont have the confidence to educate people about sneakers because i knowthat I'm just no-one compared to a lot of guys here. That's why i ask a lot of questions, because i consider myself a padawan. Not yet a master.

And that guy sent me a PM on sulit asking me to help him out to sell his kicks. He really is misguided and misinformed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom