NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

2nao1fk.jpg
2ic9nki.jpg

Could this be the actual ZKV sample? Even with the infamous pull tabs? Or is it the take down version?
BTW, this pic was taken at Greenhills this afternoon, which is actually a good place to scope out future drops imo.

^If that's the final design of ZX5, more or less thats the ugliest Nike signature shoe of Kobe...

Originally Posted by monase

2nao1fk.jpg
2ic9nki.jpg

Could this be the actual ZKV sample? Even with the infamous pull tabs? Or is it the take down version?
BTW, this pic was taken at Greenhills this afternoon, which is actually a good place to scope out future drops imo.
sana hindi
sick.gif

Originally Posted by monase

2nao1fk.jpg
2ic9nki.jpg

hilarious! fake makers are ahead! and look at thos POPs ZK4 on the background! tsk tsk! i guess this predicament will never end!
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

^^ These fake sellers are just killing me. And I mean K-I-L-L-I-N-G me! I swear man, I don't even understand why management of say, the GreenhillsShopping Center, allow these people to sell fake and counterfeit goods. Seriously! I mean we make such huge investments on original pairs and you can cop shamslike those up there for not even half the price. I admire these Filipinos for being enterprising. But I don't think selling shams can be called a decentform of living either IMO
mad.gif

alot of peeps here in pi cant afford orig nike prices, knock offs are their only option. some wear them for daily use, or for street basketball. ( you dontwant your zkiv's on the streets dont you)
happy.gif
what pisses majority ofus are sellers pretending to sell legits.

I dont know where to post this... I noticed that most of the JOLOGS wear FAKE AJ 1 New Love.. KAKA-ASAR!! Just this afternoon I was in the MRT goin to myoffice, may nakasabay akong JOLOGS rockin FAKE AJ 1 new loves, kaharap ko pa, while suot ko din yung new loves ko.. kakahiya tuloy, baka kala nung mga tao fakedin yung akin, though halata naman na mas maganda quality ng sakin, halata naman yung diffrence... nakakaasar, almost everyday may nakikita akong mga jologsnaka new loves.. DI ko na susuotin New loves ko, EVER.... bwiset na mga jologs yan, ang aangas pa pumorma, fake naman sapatos...
mad.gif

your right, there are a lot of hip hop wannabees wearing new loves, for me i dont mind. As long as they dont brag it as original. I was in a computer shop oncebecause i have to photocopy a document , and i saw a group of teenagers preparing to play basketball while waiting for other''s playing dota. I wasrocking my del sols that time and i saw someone wearing fake jordans, i heard his friend asking him how much the price was of his jordans, and i heard him sayit cost him 8k. I really felt bad for the guy because it is obvious that it's fake. Anyway, i just feel bad when someone brags about their shoes thatit's real even if it's fake.

affected ka? EVER?
wink.gif

dudes wearing fakes is normal in the Philippines.. whether its fake kicks, fake guccis and LV's and coach, fake TAG's and rolex's, etc.. get usedto it.

haha yan tuloy nagpagkaisahan.. EVER! jk
laugh.gif

wala naman din ako problema sa fakes, naranasan ko din yan at one point in my life na wala akong pambili tapos kelangan ko ng pang laro
smile.gif

ngayong nakakaluwag na, nabigyan nako ng pagkakataon makabili ng original

Fake users are just cheating themselves.. wear your originals with pride ... it will stand out from the fakes anyway
smile.gif

DonP: I was just playin' bro.
smile.gif
But yeah, do yourself a favor and just chill. Buhay nila iyan, wala ka nang magagawa dyan. Wag mo na patulan
laugh.gif
Nicekick81 said it well, just do your own thing by wearing the real thing. Don't concern yourself with what others might think, what's important isthat you're being true to yourself. Welcome to NT bro
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DonP

I dont know where to post this... I noticed that most of the JOLOGS wear FAKE AJ 1 New Love.. KAKA-ASAR!! Just this afternoon I was in the MRT goin to my office, may nakasabay akong JOLOGS rockin FAKE AJ 1 new loves, kaharap ko pa, while suot ko din yung new loves ko.. kakahiya tuloy, baka kala nung mga tao fake din yung akin, though halata naman na mas maganda quality ng sakin, halata naman yung diffrence... nakakaasar, almost everyday may nakikita akong mga jologs naka new loves.. DI ko na susuotin New loves ko, EVER.... bwiset na mga jologs yan, ang aangas pa pumorma, fake naman sapatos...
mad.gif
eyes.gif

So what if the guy wearing fakes?

Back
Top Bottom