NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

..because he needed our support. Although it is intriguing to find out who the reseller was, let's not pressure hopesfall into anything. He might havedecided to give this fellow NTer another chance.

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Sino ba sya bro? What is his nick? "_ _ _ _ _ ? "

So that we'll be informed and warned on people with this kind of attitude...
a little clue.. now I know who the seller is..
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

hope he can explain his side on what had happened..

Now you know... Ayos...

guys latest update bout our fellow NTer is that he already received the shoes today as promised. he insisted of not revealing the identity of the seller byposting it since he lived up to his promise naman. as far as the NTer/buyer goes, this is his message... and i quote:

"received the shoes sir.. he held up to his end naman.. to be fair to him sir and to others also, would you kindly make a post in behalf of me and that ifthey want to know the story, they can just pm me para detalyado.. wag mo lang e mention name kmo sir.. just pm me kung sino man ang gustong mkaalam..thanks"

bigbossjecks, as you have requested, i posted your exact words.

all's well that ends well... hopefully we can say the same thing for hopesfall

any updates hopesfall?

peace

I think the issue has been resolved and I am impressed with hopesfall's decision to keep the seller anonymous and to keep his word. Hats off to youhopesfall and to the seller, you made the right decision. Not every wrong deed is actually done with bad faith and so it would not be fair to pass judgement onthe seller.

people thought by just keeping quiet and not tell who's this guy is, does helps the community... well it's not. it doesn't help the seller either.
that's why there's a lot of sellers like this out there that they know they can always get away with things like this... even this kind of sellers isbad to deal with they know people would not say anything about them.
it's a typical "just to be nice" but by being nice doesn't help at all. it doesn't help the seller to improve on the way they do businessbecause their victims it's either scared to talk or doesn't bother to let others know about it..
that's why people who doesn't understand how things work around here and got scammed before would always be a prey for this sellers.

The full refund was made yesterday. Thanks everyone! I just wanted everyone to know that even in a small community like ours, there will always be things likethis. Hats off to very very good sellers here.
smile.gif

Back to regular programming.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

people thought by just keeping quiet and not tell who's this guy is, does helps the community... well it's not. it doesn't help the seller either.
that's why there's a lot of sellers like this out there that they know they can always get away with things like this... even this kind of sellers is bad to deal with they know people would not say anything about them.
it's a typical "just to be nice" but by being nice doesn't help at all. it doesn't help the seller to improve on the way they do business because their victims it's either scared to talk or doesn't bother to let others know about it..
that's why people who doesn't understand how things work around here and got scammed before would always be a prey for this sellers.
word. what if he does it again? spill out the name so that other buyers will have precautions in doing business with that seller. bumili pa ata ngsapatos after the buyer(hopesfall) send him the money.
smh.gif

ang gusto ko sana roll call.lahat ng hindi nangloko kay hopesfall magpost ng 'hindi ako'.kung sino matira edi alam nanatin

^Naku bro.. Malapit na..

Maybe he'll change his avatar after this one...

Buti nlng, I'm not a Kobe Fan...
happy.gif

"Hindi ako"

Back
Top Bottom