NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Originally Posted by DonP

I dont know where to post this... I noticed that most of the JOLOGS wear FAKE AJ 1 New Love.. KAKA-ASAR!! Just this afternoon I was in the MRT goin to my office, may nakasabay akong JOLOGS rockin FAKE AJ 1 new loves, kaharap ko pa, while suot ko din yung new loves ko.. kakahiya tuloy, baka kala nung mga tao fake din yung akin, though halata naman na mas maganda quality ng sakin, halata naman yung diffrence... nakakaasar, almost everyday may nakikita akong mga jologs naka new loves.. DI ko na susuotin New loves ko, EVER.... bwiset na mga jologs yan, ang aangas pa pumorma, fake naman sapatos...
mad.gif
eyes.gif

So what if the guy wearing fakes?
i agree with air marvin not all of us can buy the original.

just don't mind them... there are really someone who can't afford legit stuffs... especially here in the PI... like what jason said.. "just dontsell spongebob dub zeros telling everyone they'r legit "

same sentiments here.. i have nothing against people wearing fakes, just people who sell them trying to pass them off as legit.

it'd be hypocritical to hate fake shoes while at the same time, have pirated software, downloaded MP3s, movies, TV episodes from torrents in your PC orwatch pirated DVDs..

I dont know where to post this... I noticed that most of the JOLOGS wear FAKE AJ 1 New Love.. KAKA-ASAR!! Just this afternoon I was in the MRT goin to my office, may nakasabay akong JOLOGS rockin FAKE AJ 1 new loves, kaharap ko pa, while suot ko din yung new loves ko.. kakahiya tuloy, baka kala nung mga tao fake din yung akin, though halata naman na mas maganda quality ng sakin, halata naman yung diffrence... nakakaasar, almost everyday may nakikita akong mga jologs naka new loves.. DI ko na susuotin New loves ko, EVER.... bwiset na mga jologs yan, ang aangas pa pumorma, fake naman sapatos...
mad.gif
get used to it. a lot of people wear fakes! even celebrities!
roll.gif

hi sirs, good day..anyone here who knows any person from ebay who takes orders for any NIKE ID shoes for customization.. thank you sirs... have a great day
happy.gif

Originally Posted by denmark

hi sirs, good day..anyone here who knows any person from ebay who takes orders for any NIKE ID shoes for customization.. thank you sirs... have a great day
happy.gif

maxtempo96 is your man for nikeID orders..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

haha yan tuloy nagpagkaisahan.. EVER! jk
laugh.gif

wala naman din ako problema sa fakes, naranasan ko din yan at one point in my life na wala akong pambili tapos kelangan ko ng pang laro
smile.gif

ngayong nakakaluwag na, nabigyan nako ng pagkakataon makabili ng original

i agree.. haha naranasan ko na rin yan dati tol.. kaso quality really sucks.. mga less than 10 times lang gamitin pambasketbol wala na.. After using it morethan 5 times, sobrang panget na ng hitsura..
roll.gif
. sayang lang ang 1k for afake nike shoes..

@ denmark: Imns2 and Air Marvin are right, Maxtempo96 (Tony) will take care of your Nike ID concerns. He can also hook you up with US releases. Great guy, youwon't regret dealing with him. HTH.
smile.gif

I was in a VERY awkward situation that time cos the guy was just infront of me & we had the same kicks on.......
what would you feel if it was you in a same situation?

personally, i wouldnt be bothered.

i dont need to concern myself with things so petty. i mean, its not like anyone called me out.

plus, i dont think the other people inside the mrt would concern themselves with the shoes of other people, they have other problems.

life moves on either way.

^^Plus not all them are sneakerheads and they wouldn't know if ur wearing legit or fakes.. if I were on ur shoes I wouldn't care at all
smile.gif

I was in a VERY awkward situation that time cos the guy was just infront of me & we had the same kicks on.......
No problem with me, i've been in that situation many many times and i just ignored it....

Its not a BIG DEAL anyway...

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

No problem with me, i've been in that situation many many times and i just ignored it....

Its not a BIG DEAL anyway...

^ co-sign, its how you carry your self, be confident bro,

Originally Posted by alvin314159

it'd be hypocritical to hate fake shoes while at the same time, have pirated software, downloaded MP3s, movies, TV episodes from torrents in your PC or watch pirated DVDs..

Well said sir.
happy.gif

Pansin ko nga, daming naka New Love 1s na fake.
eek.gif

But no problem naman eh.
laugh.gif
Dumaan din kasi ako sa stage na yan kaya Iunderstand why they wear fakes.

besides with the quality of fakes and real nike or jb now.. you can't hardly tell if you're the 1 wearing fake or the other guy... hehehe

i hate it when sellers list their NDS OR VNDS kicks as NEW.. they should list it as used because they have already been used even if it cant be noticed

^^^This is the first time that i saw Barkley's in that colorway...If i were you man, stay away just to be safe..

Back
Top Bottom