#NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning): The Runner's Thread

This thread is dedicated to the [COLOR=#red]RUNNERS[/COLOR] on [COLOR=#red]NT[/COLOR], and it seems to have a better fit here. Whether you're an elite, casual, maintaining health, or even looking to close weight, all levels are welcomed! This thread is dedicate to you! We are a small but growing running community on Instagram. Help us grow by hashtagging your run/running summaries on whatever application or even sportswatch on IG with...

[COLOR=#red]#NTrunning[/COLOR]

View media item 1404840

Using this hashtag will hopefully provide NTers with extra motivation and maybe even friendly competition. Once we reach a certain number of community runners, we can get into Nike+ challenges like the old times. In the meantime, we can discuss any running related topics. :nthat:

Last edited:
Also if you're on IG (illustrayt) or NIKE+ (iLLY), feel free to add/follow me.

Last edited:
Hey Whats Up? I am a serious runner. I slacked off due to the suck weather here in NJ and I hate the treadmill but its dope to see NTers who love to Run. ADD me on my IG 198CINCO my NikePlus name is EricG29

I can't seem to focus past 3 miles per run....it's not that I'm overly tired, I just can't seem to find that  "runner's high" like I used to. Any help? Vague I know 
laugh.gif

Also I want to start branching outside of Nike's....I love my LunarEclipse+ and LunarRacers but seeing they're not around anymore, I'd love some input on some non Nike's or whatever everyone else uses to run in! I do run every day but it's not intensive, it's usually an afternoon 2-3 mile run after I workout in the morning and get off work/school

View media item 1408847
Hey whats up guys, I just knocked out a tuff 3 mile run through the snow. First time running outside in 3 months.

Nice! Keep it up!

I can't seem to focus past 3 miles per run....it's not that I'm overly tired, I just can't seem to find that  "runner's high" like I used to. Any help? Vague I know :lol:
Also I want to start branching outside of Nike's....I love my LunarEclipse+ and LunarRacers but seeing they're not around anymore, I'd love some input on some non Nike's or whatever everyone else uses to run in! I do run every day but it's not intensive, it's usually an afternoon 2-3 mile run after I workout in the morning and get off work/school

Maybe a good playlist could be a remedy to getting you over? I LOVE to run in the Lunaracer 3! I hope to see you in the feed too! #NTrunning

What kind of apps do you guys use for your runs? I've been using MapMyRun, so far so good.

I can't seem to focus past 3 miles per run....it's not that I'm overly tired, I just can't seem to find that  "runner's high" like I used to. Any help? Vague I know 
laugh.gif

Hey many things I take into consideration when I hit the wall, try changing your music, changing your running route even change up the times you can go. It has worked for me. If you want some good running sneakers besides Nikes, try out acsis, new balance or mizuno. I work for a running store and those brands are the clear favorites by competitive runners.

what's up NT? what does everyone use regarding headphones? i usually play music on my iPhone speaker while running even though i have 2 armbands i haven't used yet smh.

i love using the nike running app. i've added a few people from the other running post on here. add me on IG: jovanx757

I have some sony earphones i use for my long runs. Most of the time i do not use music to help me break my mental barriers. I hate the armbands though they do not fit around my arm :-(

I heard Nike doesn't make great running shoes

Whats the best Nike running shoe?

I'm interested in cushioning most

I've had to take a break from running because my legs pretty much gave up on me. Added to that I did not go a half size up with my shoes, so I got runners toe. I was wearing Nike Free 5.0's that I found at a Factory store for $30, only on the treadmill, and LunarEclipses outside. Not looking to spend a crazy amount, but any suggestions for shoes for inside and shoes for street and maybe around a track?

I've had to take a break from running because my legs pretty much gave up on me. Added to that I did not go a half size up with my shoes, so I got runners toe. I was wearing Nike Free 5.0's that I found at a Factory store for $30, only on the treadmill, and LunarEclipses outside. Not looking to spend a crazy amount, but any suggestions for shoes for inside and shoes for street and maybe around a track?

Your best bet is to find your local running store to get fitted for the correct running sneakers so you wont be running a risk of injury. Then from there you can make your choice in your local nike outlet. Thats what I did.

Appreciated thread. Two dudes I see constantly putting in work on IG are @illustrayt and @richiemcfly. Props fellas. I'm using Strava to track all my (triathlon) activities, but every now and then I'll superimpose my stats on a pic I took on my ride/run and post on IG Instagram.com/withmfb (shameless plug). Anyways, currently training for my second marathon, Rock n' roll San Diego on May 31st. I've lost the speed that I once had, but definitely not the motivation to achieve higher goals.

I've been running for a while, but my legs have always betrayed me. Don't get me wrong, there are days when I'm tired, but most of the time I have to stop running because my legs just feel as if they are going to give out. Has anybody dealt with this in the past. If so, how were you able to stop this?

Back
Top Bottom