NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

this is heating up. favorites so far, folks?

i've only participated in one post your girl thread since i've been on nt, mostly because i stink at getting girls.
laugh.gif
i'm in the stands onceagain, somebody got the popcorn?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
that boy real talk can't win....too funny

its nothin this is why I come here good stuff..Niketalk keeps you on your toes one minute they say your girl is
pimp.gif
then the next your distorted all in all I wont stop comin back haha
You clearly don't get it.

laugh.gif

its nothin this is why I come here good stuff..Niketalk keeps you on your toes one minute they say your girl is
pimp.gif
then the next your distorted all in all I wont stop comin back haha
Get it, you do not

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol good stuff it be better if the dudes flaming posted there girls though, cuz when your primary objective in a thread titled(official hottest gf) isdiscussing picture sizes or posting aimless gifs your comments generally hold no merit, I mean atleast dirty somewhat had a pic with the exception of theblurred out chick

aimless .gifs?

Every time you post you're proving it isn't aimless.

My chick is in my avy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol good stuff it be better if the dudes flaming posted there girls though, cuz when your primary objective in a thread titled(official hottest gf) is discussing picture sizes or posting aimless gifs your comments generally hold no merit, I mean atleast dirty somewhat had a pic with the exception of the blurred out chick
please, trying to backtrack.
laugh.gif

it's a message board, and you're crying about people making comments?
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol good stuff it be better if the dudes flaming posted there girls though, cuz when your primary objective in a thread titled(official hottest gf) is discussing picture sizes or posting aimless gifs your comments generally hold no merit, I mean atleast dirty somewhat had a pic with the exception of the blurred out chick
you girl is hot. but you are a neanderthal
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oh hell na

Fam, it means your pictures.are.SQUISHED. disorted. fun house mirror. All except the one of you and your girl not wearing the dress. that looks normal.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Gf for little over a year...I forgot how to post pics here

- cute girl. the stupid myspace kissy face kills her look though. tell her to never do it again.....(why do people have to do that again?)

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

laugh.gif

Intresting avy. Havent seen that particular one before. Tell me, do you have others? .... Hmmmm.
nerd.gif
Is that an NTer in his avy?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom