NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

New pick up Glock 30S

I finally finished a build I started last year. Competed the lower in Aug. Installed the lower parts kit this week. All I'm waiting for now is some sights.

:wow:

btw i dont remember the last time i seen this thread on page 1

Last edited:
Went to the range for the first time last week in Texas. It was my first time actually shooting a gun I have held one before but never fired. I am pretty intrigued the adrenaline rush is what got me. I could imagine how it is shooting AR's and oozi's at a range but since NYC's gun laws are so strict I will have to do all my shooting when I go down to visit my youngest daugher. There is a local range here in uniondale near me.. Has anyone here ever been? Is it as easy to rent the gun and shoot immediately as in TX or is there silly NY rules?Aren't there ranges in NJ which allow high powered weapons I want to gradually work my way up? 

Walking dead READY 

Top flight secruity 

Last edited:
This is what I've been playing with the last couple of weeks. 2" barrel s&w model 10-7. All steel. Shooting +P 38's out of this is easy without much recoil (compared to the pain of shooting them out of a 17oz J frame)

Also been playing around with a couple of HK's, VP9, P2000 LEM and P2000sk LEM.

Now I get the HK hype.

This is what I've been playing with the last couple of weeks. 2" barrel s&w model 10-7. All steel. Shooting +P 38's out of this is easy without much recoil (compared to the pain of shooting them out of a 17oz J frame)

Also been playing around with a couple of HK's, VP9, P2000 LEM and P2000sk LEM.

Now I get the HK hype.
you can tell the hk's are well built as soon as you touch them but im still not a fan

much prefer that snubby :pimp:

Put my deposit down to hold these until my HQL license gets approved . G26 and G19 gen 4s .

Probably gonna get myself the FN 5.7 for my birthday

Probably gonna get myself the FN 5.7 for my birthday

:nthat:
My buddy just picked one up after searching for a few years. They are hard to find online, but he went to a show last weekend. He told me a guy from AZ had stock! 10 black and 10 fde... And for a reasonable price! I think the shows are the place to find those diamonds.

nthat.gif

My buddy just picked one up after searching for a few years. They are hard to find online, but he went to a show last weekend. He told me a guy from AZ had stock! 10 black and 10 fde... And for a reasonable price! I think the shows are the place to find those diamonds.
Yeah from what I've heard only one place in MD has one in stock but he wants 2.2K. They seem pretty easy to find online.

Yeah from what I've heard only one place in MD has one in stock but he wants 2.2K. They seem pretty easy to find online.

OK, let me rephrase that. Easy to find online for 1.5k. Hard to find for 1k. This was the deal my buddy got...FN 5.7, 2 extra mags (4 total) & 2000 rounds of FN brand ammo, $2100 total.

OK, let me rephrase that. Easy to find online for 1.5k. Hard to find for 1k. This was the deal my buddy got...FN 5.7, 2 extra mags (4 total) & 2000 rounds of FN brand ammo, $2100 total.
That's a great deal, looking like I can get one for 1.2K on gunbroker . Going to try for closer to 1K.

Hey guys.

Looking to get a shotgun for home defense. Looking to spend around $250-$400 or so.

I've been looking at Remington 870 and a couple of Mossbergs.. not sure if there are better options out there or if these are pretty much it.

Looking for 12 gauge, if that makes a difference!

Back
Top Bottom