NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

[COLOR=#red]Ammoseek.com is still the best ammo site on the internet. Instead of being one company it aggregates the best prices and the best stock from a variety of ammo companies. This means you never have to worry about something being out of stock. They sell all rounds...FMJ, JHP, leadnose, even the wildcat rounds like 10mm, .357 Sig, .454 Casull (for you strong wristed mofos), 300 Blackout, subsonic rounds if you have a suppressor...you name it they have it, and at the most competitive prices on the internet. Perfect if you buy bulk, or just a box. [/COLOR]

Glad this thread popped up...I'll be gunless for 6 months...the feels
mean.gif

Minnesota 6 months training. I wanted to cop a G43 while im up there but I looked at the laws and you have to have a permit to purchase and carry which ultimately seems like a headache. 

Went ahead and picked up a Century C39v2 yesterday. Went to my local store to peep the RAS47. As I asked dude told me they just got in the C39v2's and weren't on display yet. I said "bring it out" and bought on sight. $50 more bucks for the milled receiver, as compared to the stamped RAS47 was a no brainer. Not to mention the reviews for the RAS47 have all been horrible. C39v2 was bare bones with wood furniture, but some Magpul goodies will come soon.

Last edited:
Ammoseek.com is still the best ammo site on the internet. Instead of being one company it aggregates the best prices and the best stock from a variety of ammo companies. This means you never have to worry about something being out of stock. They sell all rounds...FMJ, JHP, leadnose, even the wildcat rounds like 10mm, .357 Sig, .454 Casull (for you strong wristed mofos), 300 Blackout, subsonic rounds if you have a suppressor...you name it they have it, and at the most competitive prices on the internet. Perfect if you buy bulk, or just a box.
as does http://www.slickguns.com

Minnesota 6 months training. I wanted to cop a G43 while im up there but I looked at the laws and you have to have a permit to purchase and carry which ultimately seems like a headache. 

You can't bring anything from home with you?

You can't bring anything from home with you?
Not without getting a MN permit...I'm driving as well so crossing through Chicago with "hi cap" mags and all that stuff is a headache...out of reps but nice revolvers

Last edited:

Hey, I got my permit to carry in a few hours at a cabellas around here. Just get it done on a Saturday morning or something.

I've also gotten my permit to purchase before I carried. You print off the paperwork fill it out and mail it in. Two weeks later you can cop when your permit to purchase comes in the mail.

It's not a pain at all getting a gun in mn.

Last edited:
^ appreciate it bro...do I have to live there for a certain amount of days like some states?

I don't know on that one. I do remember them asking how long I've lived in mn. I can't say for certain though.

Definitely want to get this gold G19 .
FN 5.7 was super light I see why people like it. I'll be buying one in August.

Anyone travel with guns? What i mean is have a gun in a non carry on bag to another state or country or territory under the assumption theres a chance you wont be able to legally carry on you

Last edited:
Anyone travel with guns? What i mean is have a gun in a non carry on bag to another state or country or territory under the assumption theres a chance you wont be able to legally carry on you

You really have to check the state you plan on traveling through/going to laws.

For example, I have a VA residents concealed handgun permit. That permit is recognized (allows me to travel in those states with the cal on me) by:

Alaska
Florida
Kentucky
Mississippi
New Mexico
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
West Virginia
Arizona
Arkansas
Indiana
Idaho (Enhanced Lic only)
Kansas
Louisiana
Michigan
Montana
Nebraska
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Utah
Wyoming

If you are only passing through a state, it gets a little different. If I was travelling to FL for example (from VA) I would pass through NC, SC, GA, to get there. Riding through NC and SC I can have it on me like normal, but before entering into GA, I would need to take it off, unload it, and put it in a container (box).

Flying is different ball game, you have declare it, put it in a locked container, it has to be checked, ammos has to be separated, etc.

Anyone have a suppressor? I want one for the simple face that they look cool. That and you won't go death using your gun in a home invasion.

Anyone have a suppressor? I want one for the simple face that they look cool. That and you won't go death using your gun in a home invasion.
Don't have one but I'm with you on that going deaf part...always wondered how I'd react to shooting an AR or AK without my hearing protection.

Don't have one but I'm with you on that going deaf part...always wondered how I'd react to shooting an AR or AK without my hearing protection.

AR wo hearing protection is extremely loud. **** will have your ears ringing for hours. Don't ask why I've done this before :smh: :lol:

Anyone have a suppressor? I want one for the simple face that they look cool. That and you won't go deaf using your gun in a home invasion.

letting off anything inside a home (obviously without ear protection) has got to be nuts of all kinds...

hopefully we never have to go there fambz.

AR wo hearing protection is extremely loud. **** will have your ears ringing for hours. Don't ask why I've done this before
mean.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Bruh an AR with hearing protection is loud...I can only imagine how you felt. I let my 9 off without hearing protection and that crap was loud...

letting off anything inside a home (obviously without ear protection) has got to be nuts of all kinds...

hopefully we never have to go there fambz.

45 acp in a confined room aint too bad...loud, but not scary loud or ringing ears...dont ask me how I know :smh: smh @ myself

Homie let off an AK once on accident in the house. Was crazy loud. He had it aimed to the ground dont know what the hell he was doin but the house was on a slab so concrete dust was everywhere. Ears were ringing and when i stepped outside the sun hit my face and made it worse.

Back
Top Bottom