NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Welp about a gallon of Rem oil, a copper penny pre 82, alotta tendonitis and 300 old t shirts later I have the old girl looking much better. Was able to knock almost all the rust off and even preserve some blueing. Most importantly, I was able to get the action unseized and man.... I've had a hard on ever since. The action is so strong and buttery still its wild man

Shout out to John Browing. 113 years later and its officially the nicest rifle I own... I'm starting to understand why the old heads hate plastic.

20200101_113750.jpg

Last edited:
Recently picked up a p229, hogue rubber grips. Also caught a deal on the g19 gen. 5 MOS.. so looking at red dot sights.. had no idea they costs the same as the Glock itself.

also got myself a range membership, was spending way too much as a walk in 🤦🏽‍♂️

check out th holosun line for red dots for the MOS Glock...a great option for well under $250.

I had a trijicon rmr milled onto my m&p45 c and that was a great shooter.

holosun was my next option! But I ended up getting a good deal on a Vortex Venom.

nice! I ran into Mike Green (Green Ops Training, dude is a triple OG) when I was shooting with a mutual friend and he was testing out a venom on a Glock 19.

Get some rounds through it and let us know how it works out!

So earlier this week I ended up going down to Richmond for Lobby Day. If you all don't know, the 2A is under attack in Virginia. Proposed legislation would ban semi auto rifles, or require registration with the state, ban mags over 10 rounds, ban shotguns that can hold more than 7 rounds in the tube (or again, register with the state), red flag laws, universal background checks for all firearms purchases, and 1 handgun per month

The Lobby Day rally in Richmond drew about 22,000 gun owners (I think it's low and closer to 40 or 50k) outside of the capitol grounds, most armed with AR's (one dude had a Barrett 50 cal) and pistols and 6,000 inside of the capitol grounds (no weapons of any sort allowed). It made a bunch of national headlines as well.

Figured I'd add a few pics. Also, please consider joining the VCDL. This is the number one firearm rights preservation group in VA. Even if you live out of state, consider making a pledge. Every dollar they raise is another dollar to help in the fight for our rights. VA is going to be the blueprint for other states in the next few years and I truly believe what happens here will happen to most of the country that enjoys gun freedoms in the next decade.

www.vcdl.org

qpnQM43m.jpg
HVa47Qil.jpg

qpnQM43l.jpg

Best sign I saw all day:

NVFdcDzl.jpg

Attachments

• FAB8F495-5B6B-4412-B56A-D5ACB96D10AD.jpeg
    FAB8F495-5B6B-4412-B56A-D5ACB96D10AD.jpeg
    424.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 33B8114F-99BE-49D2-AF9E-654787C9FA17.jpeg
    33B8114F-99BE-49D2-AF9E-654787C9FA17.jpeg
    439.9 KB · Views: 51
  • EDA3BF00-D6F1-423B-8D79-F31745C249EC.jpeg
    EDA3BF00-D6F1-423B-8D79-F31745C249EC.jpeg
    435.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Cleannn looking glock sir

20200210_102121.jpg

Finally picked up one of these modular units the Army is using, P320 compact in 9mm. I dont think the triggers as good as everyone was telling me, certaintly not stock. Granted this one was used, but I got a stupid deal. Think I'm gunna drop an apex flat face trigger in it and maybe get some cerakoted controls now that I see that glock lol. It feels phenomenal in hand and prints great groups at 10 yds even compared to longer sight picture guns I have like 1911s, glock 17 etc. With some tinkering it should be pretty nice.

With all these crazy laws being proposed on the daily. I want to buy 4 high cap pistols and 4 high cap rifles by the end of the year. Def thinking AR pistol next. Buds has a Ruger with a pretty nice lookin brace for $550

Apex trigger will change your life with this gun!!!!

I love it. Here is mine.

FB47DCE2-60EC-4C89-98EF-E5467F24674C.jpeg

Cleannn looking glock sir

20200210_102121.jpg

Finally picked up one of these modular units the Army is using, P320 compact in 9mm. I dont think the triggers as good as everyone was telling me, certaintly not stock. Granted this one was used, but I got a stupid deal. Think I'm gunna drop an apex flat face trigger in it and maybe get some cerakoted controls now that I see that glock lol. It feels phenomenal in hand and prints great groups at 10 yds even compared to longer sight picture guns I have like 1911s, glock 17 etc. With some tinkering it should be pretty nice.

With all these crazy laws being proposed on the daily. I want to buy 4 high cap pistols and 4 high cap rifles by the end of the year. Def thinking AR pistol next. Buds has a Ruger with a pretty nice lookin brace for $550

With all these crazy laws being proposed on the daily. I want to buy 4 high cap pistols and 4 high cap rifles by the end of the year. Def thinking AR pistol next

I’m in VA. Panic buying is crazy locally rn. Got a lot of shopping to do in the next few weeks.

Who has experience with the ATI AR's. Got sick of seeing sick custom ones and ppl telling me they perform as well as the budget Deltons and Bushmasters. Figured I'd try out one of these 400 dollar AR pistols. Scooped up the 10.5 inch barrel version. Gunna throw an angled grip and an optic on it and see whassup. Handles phenomenal tho, very light and maneuverable.
20200217_214326.jpg

^ Is that the one with the polymer lower receiver?

Yes and no. It's the newest version of them so it has steel reinforcement in the areas initially prone to cracking. Seems pretty solid tho, obviously not the same overall craftsmanship as my M&P AR but close enough in feel. Performance is tbd, I'll report back.

Went To the gun show recently came up on a Glock 17 Gen 5 for a good price

Compensators worth adding?

I'd say no unless your running a light that extends past the barrel and its jusbdesd space anyway. That or if your shooting competitively, otherwise nah. Marginal enhancement, especially for a big frame 9mm. If it was a .45 or 10mm or something you'd get alot more out of one

20200223_111342.jpg

Had one FTF with some ****ty Aguila ammo and the ATI mags. The Aguila was flawless in the p mags tho. Jus ran 90 quick rounds and 200 thru the new sig and that was a pleasureee. I've been shooting .45 so long it's crazy how fast I can get back on target with the 9. I was drawing from my holster and puttin 6 rds center ring in what felt like half the time of my .45s. If you really manhandle your grip it's like you can prevent any barrel flipping at all. Almost felt. 22ish after a cpl mags. I still love my 1911 triggers and steel frame 45s like the CZs but I might be a convert. Dont really see a reason to buy a polymer pistol in anything but 9mm

Also the ozark armament red dot is so/so. I like the built in riser, allows for a nice modified c clamp grip but I'm def buying another primary arms or aim point I think. I'll jus use the Ozark as a backup.

Thinking of removing the vortex viper on the gen 5 mos and putting it with an attachment on the .300..

Back
Top Bottom