NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

They are GIVING away those Beretta APXs. At first I thought they were ugly as sin but they've really grown on me and feel good in hand. 329 with a 75 dollar rebate or 5 mags. I think I hafta cop on GP.

New daily driver

AAAAD1E6-529E-4C00-BEF3-4084421D4CAD.jpeg

traded in a .22 rifle towards her

086EAA43-11FA-412D-95D7-89F5CBCE84E1.jpeg

They are GIVING away those Beretta APXs. At first I thought they were ugly as sin but they've really grown on me and feel good in hand. 329 with a 75 dollar rebate or 5 mags. I think I hafta cop on GP.

How is the ATI AR pistol treating you? They are less than $400 to the house I’m damn close to copping.

Cali tax ain’t no joke and people are panicking like a mf. $800 Berettas and CZs going for $1999 and everybody just buying old model glocks for $600. I went with a friend cause she wanted a hand gun and it took 4 hours. Don’t even know if the spot will be open after her 10 day wait is up smh. She got a cheap 20 gauge too lol.

47BDB8F2-934A-4E10-A736-784F2CA1ED3B.jpeg

How is the ATI AR pistol treating you? They are less than $400 to the house I’m damn close to copping.
Buy 2. 500 rds of steel case thru it without a single failure. Had a dented case aguila brass shell that hung up but was 1000% the cartridge not the gun.

No it's not a 1 MOA gun...yes it is still stupid accurate for the money. I was punching softball size groups at 100 yds with the green dot.

And most importantly... legally, I can open carry it or leave it loaded in the truck

everybody just buying old model glocks for $600

everybody running for G19, G26, and G17 rn and paying crazier than normal prices :lol: local spot I was at there was a couple younger dudes in there looking and the owner says “the high caps are over there” and one of the kids grabbed a 30 and his face lit up

shop owner looks at me and I just shook my head lol

copped my G48 and a guy I was talking to in there pointed me towards these

copped 4 before they sold out and an aluminum mag release from Hyve

slim body with 15+1 capacity and no extra length added. we’re in business.

folks really sleeping on the 48, I fell in love the second I picked it up

There were hella hypebeast Asian dudes with purses in there. Like legit women’s purses. Not judging whatever... but it was obvious they never held a gun before and they were trying to buy some TRPs and HKs they couldn’t even rack. About 8 in the group. One dude picked out a 96g beretta squeezed the double action trigger 10 times like a little kid and said I’ll take it.

I’m not stepping near a gun store. I have no 7.62 :emoji_sob: but I got a bunch of gold dots for my shield and a ton of target shot for my shotgun. That probably won’t kill you but it’s gonna suck.

:lol: No political affiliation but I own a few. Hit a few shops this morning and they were wiped clean.
Went to my local range, they were running low but said they’re restocking daily.. them .40s&w and .45 gettin put to use, I see.

I’m not stepping near a gun store. I have no 7.62 :emoji_sob: but I got a bunch of gold dots for my shield and a ton of target shot for my shotgun. That probably won’t kill you but it’s gonna suck.

I need more 223 but I do not wanna go to any shops rn :lol: I know about one way out in the cut but I don’t feel like taking the trip

apocalypse problems

Man if it comes down to it I would trade my ak for .22 rounds and stock up on buck shot. :lol:

I love me a shotgun. I haven’t shot my ak in years.

**** went on vacation and wasted too much ammo on two wild boars . Only grazed one , my cousin had to finish the job
D0568516-6789-4AF1-A480-9148EFB905ED.jpeg
B9659006-9612-41B9-9032-80B76F3CA318.jpeg

Yall know ammo can be delivered to your doorstep right? Haha

Since the Obama years and that .22lr shortage i try n have a cpl k rds on deck at all times BESIDES what's alrdy loaded. Unfortunately atm I'm dicked on M&Ms . GD shame too cuz I always have half a case of 9 chillin at leasttttt in jus my range bag but I just got that damn sig last month and I was eager to put it thru the paces. And then I had to rent one of those Stribogs. I was planninggg to get one of those ruger pc carbines with the m lok gaurd and magpul stocks and jus grab a case or two with that but now I'm thinking save money for more pertinent ****. 😣I prob have a 50 box or 2, maybe another 100 loose rds somewhere that's not loaded but at the end of the day if I need more ammo at any point in my life than what I have pre loaded in mags I'm in biggg trouble.

One things for certain... when this is over I'm joining richiecotite richiecotite On team reload. Too many expensive boolits.

Yup , boiled mustard green and some grilled. Me and my family always hunt to eat not just for sport that’s just part of it .. but hog hunting on public land is a lot of walking and I walk about 10 miles a day already on average

nothing wrong with that, I’m not mad.

I’d rather be walking than sitting in a deer stand all day.

Back
Top Bottom