NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I thought the same initially, and I live in the city of socal and my area is only white, asian, or mexican.

But when you buy online you still have to have it go through an ffl dealer/shop. It's not that serious. Don't just act suspicious and you'll be good.
Yeah, it’s not really about me acting suspicious, a vibe is already set when you see confederate imagery and pro Trump posters posted on the windows as you drive by.

I'd imagine you'd have to have online guns shipped to an FFL. I totally understand the energy you could anticipate. I tried searching for black FFL, but I think they were in other States. I think it was NAAGA associated.
I looked into NAAGA shops, closest is LA I believe. I’m still new to the researching the FFL laws and how they pertain to Oregon. I Had no hesitation about buying from shops when I lived in Philly, different demographic and ideology. I recently contacted the NAAGA chapter based in Portland, they’re still in the beginning stages.

1stwitit 1stwitit do you anticipate negative energy at sneaker releases? From my experience those environments are more hostile. I do suggest you have questions ready and a general idea of what you want. If you dont like the experience file a complaint with BBB

Showed my pop’s a pic of the Mossberg Shockwave last week. He hit me up today talking about I need it for Father’s Day. Anyone got any leads? Dry locally.

Last edited:
1stwitit 1stwitit do you anticipate negative energy at sneaker releases? From my experience those environments are more hostile. I do suggest you have questions ready and a general idea of what you want. If you dont like the experience file a complaint with BBB
I haven’t seen a sneaker shop with confederate or political rhetoric posted on the walls, so no, I’m not hesitant to walk into a sneaker shop. I am on point for the CROWD of people waiting on line though. I will take your advice on the BBB though, thanks.

I haven’t seen a sneaker shop with confederate or political rhetoric posted on the walls, so no, I’m not hesitant to walk into a sneaker shop. I am on point for the CROWD of people waiting on line though. I will take your advice on the BBB though, thanks.
FYI, OBEY is political rhetoric :wink:

I want to buy from a gun shop but I’m black and live in Oregon. I can’t trust that I won’t get weird energy walking into shops. I think I may stick to ordering online.

Black in central VA, beard and locs.

Shop I use the most is a small local joint, they have Trump merch in the store but no Confed flags. No weird energy, I chop it up with them. Don’t act weird when you walk in lol

Not sure how bad Oregon is 🤔 can’t hurt to do a walk through. End of the day they want that sale.

Gun stores don’t give AF about what you look like. They want your money.

Even if you cop online **** has to go to an FFL. Meaning you have to go to a local gun shop of your choosing (the designated FFL) and then pay a transaction fee to get the firearm.

My mom owned a gun shop for 7 or so years, I'd always preach buy local. She just couldn't compete when the big box guys could sell the guns at her cost. You definitely build relationships and they will look out for their regulars.

Yeah, it’s not really about me acting suspicious, a vibe is already set when you see confederate imagery and pro Trump posters posted on the windows as you drive by.

If they have confederate imagery and pro trump blatently out like that I'd avoid that shop. I did my research, and all stores here are basically white owned but I went to a local one which was a lot better because the closest one to me had yelp reviewers say they would walk into the store and the dealer would point a gun at them no matter what your ethnicity was, whether you were white, black, purple, or chinese.

Nah, I feel him. I was even a member at a local range and any time I brought the homies there was a wild energy. These shops ain’t really for us..

Find a shop you vibe with. Luckily I was able to find a black FFL and went through a black CCW course. Charlotte.

Philadelphia gun and archery. I’ve also been to a couple gun shows in the area.
I've found them through a Google search. Also another one deeper in South on Front street I believe. Would you suggest just calling the gun and Archery club expressing my need to ship a firearm there, and then purchase through gun.deals?

Not here to argue, your experience is yours and I have mine. Since you feel as though your situation is similar or even worse, tell me how you have been received when shopping.

Stop it for real. "Im black theyre gonna look at me wrong"

Youre not gonna go to a gun range to shoot the gun?

But yes online for cheaper

Gun stores don’t give AF about what you look like. They want your money.

Even if you cop online **** has to go to an FFL. Meaning you have to go to a local gun shop of your choosing (the designated FFL) and then pay a transaction fee to get the firearm.

Eh the ffl i use the guy works out his house

Stop it for real. "Im black theyre gonna look at me wrong"

Youre not gonna go to a gun range to shoot the gun?

But yes online for cheaper
You missed my point but all good. I originally only posted because the online vs shop discussion came up.

A84C2069-42BA-43D6-8A11-7403143CACE8.jpeg

I've found them through a Google search. Also another one deeper in South on Front street I believe. Would you suggest just calling the gun and Archery club expressing my need to ship a firearm there, and then purchase through gun.deals?
I would stop in if you’re able to

Walked into the gun shop about a couple hours before it closes. Came at the right time because there was only one person waiting to go in, but immediately after I showed up, more than a handful of people came right after.

The dude who helped me was pretty chill. I found it funny when he ask why I was looking to purchase. He mentioned the riots and protest, and how that has affected the shop hours.

Anyway, it was pretty straightforward. Classes won't be available until the city is in green level. Apparently it can take from a couple minutes to hours for the background to complete. I have to return tomorrow once the check is complete.

Decided on a Glock 48 by the way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom