NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Heads up

Both those rifles are available at GrabaGun as well as the coyote tan Glock 19x... think imma cop a 19x off GP.

799 for the Smith
850 for the Ruger

Both were 550-599 all of 2019/2020.

If any dealers restock sub 7 jus buy it and flip it later
Thanks for the heads up, i was looking at this 16" ruger 556 (on gunbroker) with the mlok handguard and no iron sights (going to use BUIS). Looks like the one on grabagun is a 18", they have a 16" but it has front iron sight and no mlok handguard.

they want 930 for it... after shiping and FFL your in for a grand. there are other ARs id have to start to consider at that price point

arriving to my ffl by Saturday n hopefully my hands on Monday..
9CE28EF8-E0E8-4E82-8F5A-3CB8EAD115EB.jpeg

For those looking for ammo at a decent price, Sig has some on their website. They restock the website daily during the week. I got some 9mm ammo yesterday from them for .34 a round. Not the cheapest, but it shoots well in my guns and is clean ammo. I was able to pick up some 380 auto ammo this morning on there. They seem to have most rifle rounds in stock too. I placed my order yesterday morning and they shipped same day. None of this back order mess like some ammo websites.

For those looking for ammo at a decent price, Sig has some on their website. They restock the website daily during the week. I got some 9mm ammo yesterday from them for .34 a round. Not the cheapest, but it shoots well in my guns and is clean ammo. I was able to pick up some 380 auto ammo this morning on there. They seem to have most rifle rounds in stock too. I placed my order yesterday morning and they shipped same day. None of this back order mess like some ammo websites.

Good Looking out !!!

I got some of the sig 9mm I think from your recommendation. I put 200 rounds through my Glock last week and it was jamming the first few mags I put through, but then it was fine. I’m wondering if it had anything to do with it being 147gr? I’ve never had jamming issues before

Interesting. The sig ammo runs great in my 1911 and M17. The 1911 eats anything...the m17 can be finicky. I don’t own a Glock, but my brothers Glock chews through all ammo tossed at it.

Interesting. The sig ammo runs great in my 1911 and M17. The 1911 eats anything...the m17 can be finicky. I don’t own a Glock, but my brothers Glock chews through all ammo tossed at it.
It was just the first three mags I put through it. I’d fire one or two rounds then it would jam, I’d clear the jam and then out the mag back in and go through the rest Of the mag with no issue. Then I put 17 more mags through with no issue. Not a big deal just thought it was kind of odd, probably finicky is a good word to use.

It was just the first three mags I put through it. I’d fire one or two rounds then it would jam, I’d clear the jam and then out the mag back in and go through the rest Of the mag with no issue. Then I put 17 more mags through with no issue. Not a big deal just thought it was kind of odd, probably finicky is a good word to use.
I had this issue too. Bought 200 rounds back in March and it kept jamming my Beretta 92 and my XDS. Each mag had a jam. Went back to cheap Blazer and didn’t have issues

What is y’all cleaning regimen? Y’all go based off of how many rounds or every time you hit the range? What products y’all using? The Hoppe’s foaming bore cleaner is my new favorite. I had an vet army buddy walk me through gun cleaning with my 1911. He is very particular with his cleaning. After watching him, I wasn’t really doing much...lol

What is y’all cleaning regimen? Y’all go based off of how many rounds or every time you hit the range? What products y’all using? The Hoppe’s foaming bore cleaner is my new favorite. I had an vet army buddy walk me through gun cleaning with my 1911. He is very particular with his cleaning. After watching him, I wasn’t really doing much...lol
I normally try to clean mine after every 400-500 rounds. I use Ballistol as a cleaner and lubricant and never had any issues. I run a bore snake through after every cleaning too, use a normal bristle cleaning brushes/qtips etc. It just depends on how dirty it is at the time.

After every range trip. Which for me is almost every weekend lol. Hoppes foaming cleaner is pretty good. Use that on a bore snake and it does a great job. For my long rifles I bought this cleaning kit on amazon that has all the tools/brushes needed.

for those still looking for AR's

Grabagun has both the Ruger and M&P sport II for 799.99

PSA is getting alot of rifles in around 7 and 800

i think this is the lull period before November. I think if your lookin for a specific firearms you HAVE to have in the next 18 months bettter cop in the next 8ish weeks

anyone know the laws on selling ammo? im in IL and have extra 9mm. dont know the way about legally selling some

Put this AR pistol together recently,shockwave blade brace,aero lower,cmmg lower parts kit,magpul grip,psa 10.5 5.56 complete upper,utg rear sight, bushnell red dot on utg riser.
155B29C6-C5B2-4451-85AB-08BC7770E5EA.jpeg
What was your overall cost? Next on my list is a AR pistol as well. Not sure if I want to buy a Ruger or Saint Edge or just build one myself

anyone know the laws on selling ammo? im in IL and have extra 9mm. dont know the way about legally selling some
I'm no expert on the subject, but I'm pretty sure it depends where you're shipping to. Different states have different restrictions. But as long as you're shipping somewhere that allows it, you shouldn't have a problem. If you do ship some, it has to be ups or FedEx ground, and can't go to a po box or drop box. Usps won't ship ammo.

Here's a link that tells a little about the state restrictions: https://www.theamericanmarksman.com/State-Restrictions.html

Back
Top Bottom