NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

What was your overall cost? Next on my list is a AR pistol as well. Not sure if I want to buy a Ruger or Saint Edge or just build one myself
Around 600-650,palmetto state armory has build kits that come with everything you need other than a lower receiver,lowers can cost around 50-80 and then ffl backround check is around 25,kits on psa are starting around 450 and up now,use to be cheaper,I feel like Im much happier and know more about my gun by assembling it myself. It kind of becomes addicting learning about different parts and styles,I find myself wanting to sell my sneakers to justify another build. I know more about my friends rifles who bought theirs preassembled and have owned them for years.Watch some youtube,reviews,read, build it.

Got another suppressor
FCED1E5F-2D8E-4EB3-8B97-2CA857253AF4.jpeg

1AC470C5-5AC6-4312-B379-82A954EFAAA4.jpeg

Need to find a piston to connect it to this glock or the fn I got .

Details on the top?

Shockwave brace, Hogue rubberized grip, Spikes Tactical Snowflake lower, 8inch B. King Firearms upper with 9.25inch slim M-LOK rail and KAK flash can. Built on a PSA pistol kit. Random anti walk pins.

Primary Arms reflex up top, handstop is uhh I think Magpul, flashlight is Streamlight Protac. think that’s everything.

here’s the other side lol

659D03B3-7591-4D60-8E41-76BA182D254C.jpeg

Thinking about going the Featureless Rifle route. The rules here in DC are similar to Cali.

Just need to nail down a parts list and find a shop willing to do the build

I'm considering starting a build. Have seen an AR9 and AR15, any ideas on which is better/where to start?

Also considering the FN 5.7 or Glock 9.

Background: I have taken a gun safety course but never got the permit after for concealed carry. Generally never felt the need to have a gun (thought it would make tense situations worse) but figured I'd get some now.

Good place to start?

I've browsed the thread but really have no idea what many of the things posted are honestly.

Ammoseek and Reddit have been clutch. Stocked to a little over 1k rds of 9mm target ammo. Got some JHP on the way too
20200806_122513.jpg

With DC Police handling FFL duties things have gotten out of control. I was able to have the 28" Maverick 88 delivered to an FFL in MD but won't get to apply for registration until the end of next month.

By that point I'll probably have accessories for it. Thinking about doing a Cali compliant AR build too.

So addicting :smh: :lol:

I'm considering starting a build. Have seen an AR9 and AR15, any ideas on which is better/where to start?

Also considering the FN 5.7 or Glock 9.

Background: I have taken a gun safety course but never got the permit after for concealed carry. Generally never felt the need to have a gun (thought it would make tense situations worse) but figured I'd get some now.

Good place to start?

I've browsed the thread but really have no idea what many of the things posted are honestly.

consider living situation (house/apartment) and proximity to others for a home defense weapon. “better” really depends on purpose + your own personal taste.

if there’s a range open near you go shoot different caliber pistols and see what feels good to you.

hop on youtube and start taking in videos. check out hickok45, good starting point. and ask questions man! especially if you see something here you’re interested in.

warning you now though especially if you build, you’re gonna have at least 2 or 3 of the 4 you mentioned before the year is over :lol:

consider living situation (house/apartment) and proximity to others for a home defense weapon. “better” really depends on purpose + your own personal taste.

if there’s a range open near you go shoot different caliber pistols and see what feels good to you.

hop on youtube and start taking in videos. check out hickok45, good starting point. and ask questions man! especially if you see something here you’re interested in.

warning you now though especially if you build, you’re gonna have at least 2 or 3 of the 4 you mentioned before the year is over :lol:

Good looking out bro.

My living situation closer to apartment than house, but it is a pretty spread out building.

Definitely going to check out those videos.

i
I got some of the sig 9mm I think from your recommendation. I put 200 rounds through my Glock last week and it was jamming the first few mags I put through, but then it was fine. I’m wondering if it had anything to do with it being 147gr? I’ve never had jamming issues before
ive never heard anything good about sig ammo. dude on reddit said sig ammo jammed in his sig

What is y’all cleaning regimen? Y’all go based off of how many rounds or every time you hit the range? What products y’all using? The Hoppe’s foaming bore cleaner is my new favorite. I had an vet army buddy walk me through gun cleaning with my 1911. He is very particular with his cleaning. After watching him, I wasn’t really doing much...lol

i clean my **** daily lmao

anyone know the laws on selling ammo? im in IL and have extra 9mm. dont know the way about legally selling some

i was told you gotta be an ffl

how much you selling for? lol PM me

ugh i wanna build a 12.5 pistol so bad lmao

definitely my next move.

i

ive never heard anything good about sig ammo. dude on reddit said sig ammo jammed in his sig

i clean my **** daily lmao

i was told you gotta be an ffl

how much you selling for? lol PM me

ugh i wanna build a 12.5 pistol so bad lmao

definitely my next move.
I put 200 through on Tuesday and not one issue. Who the hell knows why it was jamming. :lol:

Good looking out bro.

My living situation closer to apartment than house, but it is a pretty spread out building.

Definitely going to check out those videos.

shotty or pistol (or both) for that. AR9/AR40/AR45 also a good option. wayyyyy way less worrying about taking out the neighbors dog with wall penetration than rifle caliber.

that AK is gorgeous man

I'm in Chicago so apparently from my research AR pistols are legal. I wouldn't even know how to build one

Back
Top Bottom