NT's never steered me wrong - Need to give advice.

Hey. Theres a couple I know, and im friends with both the male (Rob) and the female (Sarah). One year anni pretty soon. Anyways, Rob went to visit his Grandmain Spain for a couple weeks. While hes away, Sarah ended up cheating on him with basically a dude she just met a couple nights before, wasn't drunk oranything, just went to a movie with him then the next day they hung out +.

I could go into more detail about stuff, but thats pretty much the gist of it. She didn't want to tell me, feels bad about it, but still. She asked meabout what she should tell her bf. I told her that she should tell him, gave her my reasons.

BUT, I want to hear what NT has to say, maybe similar sceneries? Maybe telling him would be a bad call, cause tears. Probably see her tomorrow.

word dont get involved...just watch from a distance
nerd.gif

if i was you i wouldn't even get involved...why did she tell you of all people knowing you were friends w/her bf? she should tell him but you should juststay out of it...

She should tell him, or else everytime you see them together your gonna know what she did, and if the guy is a good friend of yours you wouldn't want himto think everything is good in their relationship, and you know what really happened.

I think if she doesn't tell him then you should, but someone should let him kno

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if i was you i wouldn't even get involved...why did she tell you of all people knowing you were friends w/her bf? she should tell him but you should just stay out of it...

Yeah, we talk about errything, shes a cool girl, fun to be with, just crazy. She trusts me not to tell him, but she asked me for my thoughts, so I thoughtid share, and I just told her them relating it if it hypothetically happened in my relationship, what I would want and just thinking what would be best forthem also. She's told another friend, but really im only as involved as I make it, which right now is me just giving my opinion to a friend, so not much.

stay far far away, give her a while to tell him on her own and if she doesnt fess up you have to pick a side and get involved because if he finds out you knewand didnt tell him you lose

May b she told u cuz she waitin on u to snitch on her with da quickness and then blame it on u and make her self a lil better ......that's tha game femalesplay dude step to tha side and let the shone talk it out with ur boi if the shone won't do itor take way to long then u gotta do it cuz its still famm.....

did she make out, have sex with that guy? if she only hung out with him it should just be a mutual thing. like just friends.

Originally Posted by apwrxmd

She should tell him, or else everytime you see them together your gonna know what she did, and if the guy is a good friend of yours you wouldn't want him to think everything is good in their relationship, and you know what really happened.

Exactly, one reason she does not want to tell him is because it will ruin grad in which they are planning to go together. Pshh. There relationship wasrocky during this mere couple weeks, and before he left it was weird. I don't know if I could tell the guy, obviously that would be right, but I know if Iwas the guy, thats not how I would want to find out. But still, what you dont know cant hurt you?
tired.gif

Sorry no pics, she doesn't have a face.

Originally Posted by czur1127

May b she told u cuz she waitin on u to snitch on her with da quickness and then blame it on u and make her self a lil better ......that's tha game females play dude step to tha side and let the shone talk it out with ur boi if the shone won't do itor take way to long then u gotta do it cuz its still famm.....

Ha alright. She plays games, but I know the first part isn't her intentions or game. But cosign to the second part.
And no, there not just friends.
sick.gif
minus the green and the sickeyes.

U buggin famm do it for ur boy n expose that dirty showen pics myspace facebook let tha nt detectives get in on this and mayb u can find more dirt ........

I swear women are so deceptive.

You're just an "out." She put you in a bad spot. This is what she's thinking. "Well, I feel guilty and I'm going to be the villainin all this. How can I redirect some of this heat off of me to someone else?"

Enter you.

She tells you because:

Scenario 1. She doesn't want to be the bearer of bad news. So if you tell him, she hopes that you can do all the consoling and what not, so that when shecomes across him, he would have calmed down, and she wouldn't be in as much heat.

Scenario 2. She tells him, and adds, "well, I talked to ______ about it, and I decided to tell you." Being the moron that guys are (see any episodeof "Cheaters"), you'll probably get some of the blame. Why? Because that's what men do.

So yeah, there is no, "don't get involved" you're screwed either way.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by apwrxmd

She should tell him, or else everytime you see them together your gonna know what she did, and if the guy is a good friend of yours you wouldn't want him to think everything is good in their relationship, and you know what really happened.

Illmaticsoulchild is correct ur %*%!$! the only thing u could do is sit them both togehter n tell ur boy that tha showen (dirty @#% biatch) has something totell him

Originally Posted by czur1127

U buggin famm do it for ur boy n expose that dirty showen pics myspace facebook let tha nt detectives get in on this and mayb u can find more dirt ........

You're right. Also dude has been warned from day one to not date her, and after their first couple breakups, and questionable behavior still chasedher. But theres been times he "should" of bounced.

And illmatic, you're probably dead on. Never really thought of that, if it turns out like that it will be an easy decision. But im still not sure thoseare her intentions, just because of the fact she didn't want to tell me, but I could tell something was up and guessed what happened and was right, thanshe told me. But then again all that could be apart of the game. damn
grin.gif
Thanks. hm

Back
Top Bottom