NT's Own Sportsfreak Exposed? PIC

832262c36b20c1a8f8bedc573d2940361287cc32.gif

I found this pic of NT's own Sportsfreak (you know, the guy who is always pointing in his pic) on this site:
http://traphouse3.wordpress.com/http://traphouse3.wordpress.com/

I don't know why they are beefing with him or how they even know who he is. I only went to the site cuz I read that they posted
Leah from Married to the Mob's phone number (which they did) and she called and aired them out. This is wild to me.

LOL...who will fess up to this tomfoolery? EDIT: you may want to take the link out of your post. could get locked/you might get banned.

Racist, Sexist, Biggot... dude has a ton going for him. But I bet he'd make a killing if he had adware.

Yeah old jeezy is a lame. That dude has no life.. Did yall see the KKK munny he made? smfh. The video of Leah calling him is mad funny

But anyways what is really good with that dudes pictures? so corny lol

how exactly is he being exposed?

I hope no one evr PSs a stamp on one of my pictures and "exposes" me.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Another post about this dude? Are you carrying his baby or something?

indifferent.gif
Listen, I've never made a post about dude before so Idon't know what you're referring too. This post is not so much about him as it is
about how reckless people talk on the internet and how quickly people jump to conclusions, obviously yourself included.

I don't get how he's been exposed? Cause someone called him gay by posting a pic of him with the word @%*$ on it? That doesn't really strike me asexposing someone. Like if you had a pic of him making out or doing something along those lines or more with another dude
sick.gif
that would be exposing him as gay,just calling someone gay seems honestly, umm, kinda gay.

first off that site is messed up, second, that kid in the video should be painfully be beaten... racist pig... btw im white too... i hate ignorant white peoplelike that

Back
Top Bottom